Rangers Media/Follow Follow

Gazza1872

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

You'll find the mods in here are all good posters to start with and will debate rather than ban you for having the temerity to disagree, you would be absolutely slaughtered on here for some of the patter on that site right enough, fucking cringe fest.

‘Ladies front bottom’ :lol:

6 hours ago, RfcSevco said:

Banned from FF for having a sash bash thread after we beat hibs :lol:

Still browse it though, but it's weird people start threads like random Facebook posts and it's weird. 

However I don't think FF admin will.have been catfished by a guy with a soggy cardboard box for a house.

I’ll bet they have :sarcasm:

11 hours ago, Gazza1872 said:

What’s the dislike between the two and why does RM seem to have less traffic I’d have though most would’ve most been signed up to both 

I got banned before for displaying traffic numbers between the site so can't get involved.

11 hours ago, Gazza1872 said:

Not sure why I was banned, I think it was for getting quite annoyed at the “YNWA” thread about our fans singing it in honesty I was half cut haha

I sing it all the time watching Liverpool games, don't see what the problem is tbh.

FF banned me but i can't remember for, think it was for commenting to folk on a thread called "Long live the King"

All I said was that i'd be holding my praise in reserve until we won the league, that was 2 seasons back i think.

Archived