Rangers Media/Follow Follow

Gazza1872

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, GOAT said:

Don’t have a problem with the posters or most rangers fans, just the absolute arseholes that run the site.  Banned for having an opinion, banned for nothing, banned for no being a favourite.  Place is ran by wankers.  Get rid of that, and I’d rejoin tbh.  Still think this place is far better mind you. 

RM was made by Rangers supporters for supporters.

FF was made by a Rangers supporter for him and his circle of Rangers supporting mates. Its ran like a private club house built in a tree by some child.

4 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

RM was made by Rangers supporters for supporters.

FF was made by a Rangers supporter for him and his circle of Rangers supporting mates. Its ran like a private club house built in a tree by some child.

I get what you are saying but doesn't FF have much more members and a lot more site traffic?

*disclaimer* this is not me trying to get folk to go over there.

I'm banned but I hated it anyway, too many ads and dick sucking for my liking.

On 03/02/2021 at 04:10, Bronzy said:

I use both RM and FF and while I definitely prefer here I like the fact FF is quite active so it can be a bit more lively.

The way I see it is that FF is like the Louden, it’s fancier and it’s the one I imagine the club itself would like to have representing it as it’s more organised and popular. However, because of this it’s very strict and feels a bit touristy, as in you can imagine it’s the one more entry-level fans go to. RM on the other hand is a bit more like the Bristol or Grapes bar, it’s not as busy or as closely linked to the club, but the fans in it are more like dedicated regulars, and the atmosphere is more like that of a RSC, where you essentially know everyone else really well so the conversations are more like the ones you would have with a mate. The downside of this is that newcomers are probably quite intimidated and it takes them longer to settle in, but if they can take the slagging they’ll find it a lot more enjoyable.

Most of this is probably utter shite though, I’m just bored and can’t sleep at the moment.

I like this Bronzy 👍

This should be the welcome part to this forum so newcomers know what we are about here rather than wandering in like rabbits caught in headlights 😂

39 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

This site has been murder to use for me since the update months ago so had no choice but to start using ff again, only go on when this site is down or not working properly so spending more time over there than is healthy.

In what way is it hard to use? 

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I get what you are saying but doesn't FF have much more members and a lot more site traffic?

They have high sign up but read the thread they also have a high ban rate.

23 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Ok so read my post again and explain the higher site traffic.

No I don't think I will actually. Go make an account over there and ask why the traffic is huge? Far as I know badger has never ran a massive ST or a fanzine so maybe FF has more reach and is more well known as a result of their owners and certain mods/admins being involved with STs and the like for a good while. Who knows.

4 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Site traffic on FF will be helped by having just as many tarriers that use KDS use FF. It's also the first link when you search "Rangers FC forum" on google. The biggest Rangers podcast is all users of FF. This forum gets guested during big moments that happen but usually quiet on the tarrier guest front.

FF is and always will be a fucking shitehole of a forum and the sheep can happily keep putting up with their shite.

Don't want this place to be the biggest Rangers forum, just the best.

Archived