Rangers Media/Follow Follow

Gazza1872

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

No I don't think I will actually. Go make an account over there and ask why the traffic is huge? Far as I know badger has never ran a massive ST or a fanzine so maybe FF has more reach and is more well known as a result of their owners and certain mods/admins being involved with STs and the like for a good while. Who knows.

You seemed to know earlier before you made an arse of it, never mind.

I'm already banned over there and have no intention of going back because I prefer it here, if it's all the same to you.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Site traffic on FF will be helped by having just as many tarriers that use KDS use FF. It's also the first link when you search "Rangers FC forum" on google. The biggest Rangers podcast is all users of FF. This forum gets guested during big moments that happen but usually quiet on the tarrier guest front.

FF is and always will be a fucking shitehole of a forum and the sheep can happily keep putting up with their shite.

Don't want this place to be the biggest Rangers forum, just the best.

Can't argue with any of that but thon Dingwall fella must have some circle of friends if we are talking about the point Gotstuffed made.

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Site traffic on FF will be helped by having just as many tarriers that use KDS use FF. It's also the first link when you search "Rangers FC forum" on google. The biggest Rangers podcast is all users of FF. This forum gets guested during big moments that happen but usually quiet on the tarrier guest front.

FF is and always will be a fucking shitehole of a forum and the sheep can happily keep putting up with their shite.

Don't want this place to be the biggest Rangers forum, just the best.

I follow Rangers not an internet  forum that dictates what its members say and bans Bears who disagree with the part line.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Someone with an account on there please go and tell the poster Stewart G he is scum

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/battle-of-montevideo-where-do-you-stand.151739/

Why?  I like to occasionally post the Racing club and Atletico Madrid via scum  matches on the "other" football forum as they both brought great pleasure to Gers fans of the time. 

Should we forget the Dixie Deans penalty and the decades of incompetent centre backs, now enhanced by Duffy too ? 

One of my greatest pleasures as a Gers fan was watching us beat a mighty Bayern Munich team with my dad and uncle to reach Barcelona, then getting the subway over to Merkland Street just in tiime to dive in to the pub and see Deans miss that famoius penalty live on TV.

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Someone with an account on there please go and tell the poster Stewart G he is scum

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/battle-of-montevideo-where-do-you-stand.151739/

never been on FF and never would but fuck me, that is horrendous reading and understanding how that can be associated with a forum affiliated with our club!! to even comment is nauseating 

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Why?  I like to occasionally post the Racing club and Atletico Madrid via scum  matches on the "other" football forum as they both brought great pleasure to Gers fans of the time. 

Should we forget the Dixie Deans penalty and the decades of incompetent centre backs, now enhanced by Duffy too ? 

One of my greatest pleasures as a Gers fan was watching us beat a mighty Bayern Munich team with my dad and uncle to reach Barcelona, then getting the subway over to Merkland Street just in tiime to dive in to the pub and see Deans miss that famoius penalty live on TV.

Because he said he’d rather have Celtic won against Racing than lose

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

What a fud

I was banned for correcting their Fuhrer's post about correct grammar use(I am not kidding) and pointed out that he had just made a core grammar mistake in his,otherwise correct,   'lesson' to posters.Pedantic on my part but  I could not let the mistake  pass without comment on the irony of ending a sentence with a preposition in a corrective from someone to users.

We all make typos ,especially after consuming alcohol, or simply not checking what we have posted  and  that's not a problem for me.Especially as I have made mistakes of this kind.It  is a messageboard not a  classroom.

Previously,under a different user name, I was  reported and given a ban for pointing out that Whyte was a charlatan who had no  assets or real investment money and that he would be offered  the part  of  'buttons' in panto. 

Two strikes was enough for me.

8 hours ago, plumbGER said:

You seemed to know earlier before you made an arse of it, never mind.

I'm already banned over there and have no intention of going back because I prefer it here, if it's all the same to you.

Where did I say I knew why they had more traffic? First time why was mentioned was when you asked.

There's defo a cunt being made of something here agreed.

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Where did I say I knew why they had more traffic? First time why was mentioned was when you asked.

There's defo a cunt being made of something here agreed.

Never had you down as a mongo mate so fair play for working your way into things.

8 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

I was banned for correcting their Fuhrer's post about correct grammar use(I am not kidding) and pointed out that he had just made a core grammar mistake in his,otherwise correct,   'lesson' to posters.Pedantic on my part but  I could not let the mistake  pass without comment on the irony of ending a sentence with a preposition in a corrective from someone to users.

We all make typos ,especially after consuming alcohol, or simply not checking what we have posted  and  that's not a problem for me.Especially as I have made mistakes of this kind.It  is a messageboard not a  classroom.

Previously,under a different user name, I was  reported and given a ban for pointing out that Whyte was a charlatan who had no  assets or real investment money and that he would be offered  the part  of  'buttons' in panto. 

Said earlier its a private club house and you can take part if you toe their line. No issue with that tbh. Obviously its dickish but Dingwall pays the bills and its his/their site. What bothers me about it is him, his users and some people on here lying about it being open to all and all opinions are welcome as long as you're not abusive.

15 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Tbf it’s near impossible to be a new member on here. Everyone accuses you of being an ex poster and you end up banned :lol:

I was accused by @tannerall of being an ex poster even though I have been @badjon for all my time and 11 years when he had a meltdown:confused:

4 hours ago, badjon said:

I was accused by @tannerall of being an ex poster even though I have been @badjon for all my time and 11 years when he had a meltdown:confused:

No harm but if he thinks you’re an ex poster then you must be. He’s a superb judge of character and the best there’s ever been on this forum 

On 04/02/2021 at 16:19, They Gnu said:

Read a thread on FF today about Bill Leckie fuck me I thought we had handwringers on here but they’ve got some amount of snowflake cunts on there. Surprised I lasted so long on there. 

Had to stick up for Leckie on this occasion, however unpleasant that feels.

8 hours ago, doc holliday said:

"Wealth off the radar"

Had a look just now, first thread I open, and a young guy is getting absolutely destroyed, for daring to ask “is anyone heading to Livi or Sharkhead if we can win the league there”, one reply even said he hoped the police shut of George square and Edmiston Drive to stop our fans gathering ...who needs enemies!!

Just on the YNWA thing - I hadn't seen it being suggested before until this thread. Isn't something I'd push for but I'd go along with it if it happened. Only if the whole of our support did it (which would never happen) and only for the first home match we're all allowed into after we win the league.

Think it probably would have the fenians absolutely frothing.

16 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just on the YNWA thing - I hadn't seen it being suggested before until this thread. Isn't something I'd push for but I'd go along with it if it happened. Only if the whole of our support did it (which would never happen) and only for the first home match we're all allowed into after we win the league.

Think it probably would have the fenians absolutely frothing.

No fucking way on this earth would I sing that shite ffs.

Archived