Rangers Media/Follow Follow

Gazza1872

31 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just on the YNWA thing - I hadn't seen it being suggested before until this thread. Isn't something I'd push for but I'd go along with it if it happened. Only if the whole of our support did it (which would never happen) and only for the first home match we're all allowed into after we win the league.

Think it probably would have the fenians absolutely frothing.

Away you tae fuck 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just on the YNWA thing - I hadn't seen it being suggested before until this thread. Isn't something I'd push for but I'd go along with it if it happened. Only if the whole of our support did it (which would never happen) and only for the first home match we're all allowed into after we win the league.

Would have more bears frothing tbh. 

Why on earth would we celebrate 55 by singing one of their songs, just to wind them up? Singing “Championees” or “We Are The Champions” over and over will do the same. And we wouldn’t be lowering ourselves to singing that shite. 

36 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Your on the wrong forum for that bud. Follow follow is the place to be. They are right behind getting that sung.

15 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

No fucking way on this earth would I sing that shite ffs.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Away you tae fuck 

Like I said I'm not pushing for it and it will never happen as >90% would be against it, but it would wind the fenians up and Gerrard would probably appreciate it so on the condition that every cunt was behind it I wouldn't be bothered about it happening.

It's not like it's come out ye black and tans.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Like I said I'm not pushing for it and it will never happen as >90% would be against it, but it would wind the fenians up and Gerrard would probably appreciate it so on the condition that every cunt was behind it I wouldn't be bothered about it happening.

Wind the fenians up 🤣

Would it fuck they would be laughing like fuck as us for being so fucking gullible.

Tarrier tango attempt imo 

FF is hoching 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Wind the fenians up 🤣

Would it fuck they would be laughing like fuck as us for being so fucking gullible.

FF is hoching 

I'm not trying to convince you it's a good idea mate!

Just saying hypothetically if everyone went with it I'd go along, will lose no sleep when it doesn't happen.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just saying hypothetically if everyone went with it I'd go along, will lose no sleep when it doesn't happen.

Aye no chance it happens and if it’s attempted I think their would be carnage in the stands 🤣

49 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Filth.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

:britney:

2 hours ago, BlueBeard said:

Had a look just now, first thread I open, and a young guy is getting absolutely destroyed, for daring to ask “is anyone heading to Livi or Sharkhead if we can win the league there”, one reply even said he hoped the police shut of George square and Edmiston Drive to stop our fans gathering ...who needs enemies!!

Just reading that now, absolutely tragic. That site is so out of touch with how most supporters see things it's unreal.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wind the fenians up 🤣

FF is hoching 

Exactly 👍

Let's get the Rangers fans to sing ynwa.  They would be laughing at that for years.  

On 03/02/2021 at 01:23, Gazza1872 said:

What’s the dislike between the two and why does RM seem to have less traffic I’d have though most would’ve most been signed up to both 

Quite sure you see their is no dislike from most of the posters/members on RM.
Couple of mates and an older brother use FF,but none of them use profanities as much as me :whistle:
:laughedat::taig::furious: ........................:mutley:

Just feel i am able to express myself with aplomb on RM and there are people on this site i would have every faith i would be mates with,..as there are a lot of like minded posters on here.

It’s weird because when RM first started it had the same feel as early FF did. If I remember RM only came about because BBC closed the old 606 forums which were hilarious at times. 

When FF launched in the early 00s, there were only really 40-50 regular posters for a decent while, so a lot of the well-known posters have met and drank with each other for years. I’d argue RM grew quicker from its inception, but probably didn’t ever really have that closeness between posters as it was almost 10 year’s later. 

The website is a mess though, it’s only stood the test of time because of the likes of David Edgar etc who have always championed it and use it to feed inside information they pick up from the club. 

4 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What a wanker. 

On 04/02/2021 at 16:16, GOAT said:

Don’t have a problem with the posters or most Rangers fans, just the absolute arseholes that run the site.  Banned for having an opinion, banned for nothing, banned for no being a favourite.  Place is ran by wankers.  Get rid of that, and I’d rejoin tbh.  Still think this place is far better mind you. 

If you dont agree with the fat parasite, or ask questions about money for Mags etc, you will be fine on

££ , but the place is infested with pretend Rangers fans, but also a good few bears, but i’ve been banned for 

life twice :unsure: and would not join again anyway, its just a North Korea style fans forum, who lick some posters arses

Would be interesting to see the average age of membership as well , I get a feeling we have a younger average age. Plus I joined here when I was like 16 and 2009 the chances of me surviving on FF as long as I have in here are probably zero , some mental shit goes on in here it’s a great laugh at times , over there seems kinda dull 

On 06/02/2021 at 00:21, doc holliday said:

I was banned for correcting their Fuhrer's post about correct grammar use(I am not kidding) and pointed out that he had just made a core grammar mistake in his,otherwise correct,   'lesson' to posters.Pedantic on my part but  I could not let the mistake  pass without comment on the irony of ending a sentence with a preposition in a corrective from someone to users.

We all make typos ,especially after consuming alcohol, or simply not checking what we have posted  and  that's not a problem for me.Especially as I have made mistakes of this kind.It  is a messageboard not a  classroom.

Previously,under a different user name, I was  reported and given a ban for pointing out that Whyte was a charlatan who had no  assets or real investment money and that he would be offered  the part  of  'buttons' in panto. 

Two strikes was enough for me.

Who can forget the improper use of elipsis?...(.)

22 hours ago, SPWF said:

Why on earth would we celebrate 55 by singing one of their songs,

Exactly.  10 years of living through what was sometimes an utter shitshow and we are meant to celebrate by singing that dirge :megaanguish: What virtue signalling hollow crap that suggestion is. 

Plenty of songs of our own that deserve to be aired loud and proud to celebrate 55.

Archived