The party countdown is on

GOAT

1 hour ago, the brown brogue said:

I think we'll nervously stumble our way there, but once it's done the pressure release will be huge and there'll be a few pumpings after that

Stumble our way there? You witnessed any of the season so far? 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not sure tonight was the correct night for This tbqfhwy

The tarriers have managed to claw back the goal difference by 3 goals in the midweek games.

Not quite shiting my pants yet! 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It still feels like a dream sometimes, only 6 wins to the title. The squad has been relentless. 

It's going to feel incredible once we have it wrapped up. 

As much as I can't wait until we mathematically secure 55 I'm quite enjoying the ride to the finishing line now, It's like Death by A Thousand Cuts to they cunts 😂

17 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

As much as I can't wait until we mathematically secure 55 I'm quite enjoying the ride to the finishing line now, It's like Death by A Thousand Cuts to they cunts 😂

Very good post this, if there's one thing I regret particularly from our nine in a row is that I never took the time to enjoy the moment, too busy looking ahead to not even the next game but the next season. This time I'm taking every game as a huge victory. And I'm also winding THEM up to fuck.

3 minutes ago, G13 said:

Very good post this, if there's one thing I regret particularly from our nine in a row is that I never took the time to enjoy the moment, too busy looking ahead to not even the next game but the next season. This time I'm taking every game as a huge victory. And I'm also winding THEM up to fuck.

Heading into January I just wanted the 3pts any which way and quickly on to the next game, Now I'm just admiring The View and Savouring every moment 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

10 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Hill was the best of a bad bunch but far too old to be our main CB, Sendros though...

I'll give you another name that will give you nightmares, Russell Martin.

Forgot he even played for us actually..

The list of names you could rhyme off is genuinely terrifying, Tav still being in there though makes me want him to have that title ASAP 

32 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Hill was the best of a bad bunch but far too old to be our main CB, Sendros though...

I'll give you another name that will give you nightmares, Russell Martin.

Rob Kiernan  sent us back years and cost us so much IMO 

He plays for “Orange County “ nowadays 🤣

2 hours ago, G13 said:

I've been roasting my Facebook slagging the tims to fuck and giving it big licks when we win ever since the old firm at ibrox. Making sure every manky bastard knows we are back and that it's pay back time for a decade of abuse. HWFG 55!

On 04/02/2021 at 00:28, Angus1965 said:

The Bheasts will explode with anger when we get 55 Titles , the anger is simmering along nicely just now . 

Guaranteed the media will be under orders not to mention 55. 

Ally and Boydy will go for it though. Can't wait to hear Boydy's repertoire the day its won. There'll be taigs jumping oot tenement windays. Wives, weans and dugs beaten to pulp. 

Archived