Points counter to 55

Smile

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, King Jela said:

The scum have 36 points to play for still, the max they could get is 91. We need 16 more points to beat that. 

Well if we win the match against them they don't get points do they do it's 88 ?

12 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

So league can still be won at the terrordome? 

If we win our next four games and they win all theirs until then, then aye we need to win there to win it.  A draw would see us 15 points clear with 15 points still to play with so we’d only need a point after that, a win for the farriers will be 12 points clear and we’d need just one victory after the split.

wouldn’t go ahead of ourselves they won’t win all their games and after yesterday I’m no sure we will either!

I understand we haven't been great of late, and everyone, including me, is anxious to get this over the line, but we are 21 POINTS CLEAR AT THE TOP OF THE TABLE.

That is a massive amount of points to be ahead.

Everyone is basing these 5 wins we require on celtic winning all of their remaining 12 games. That isn't going to happen. In their last 7 games, they have dropped 9 points.

There is absolutely no evidence to even slightly suggest that celtic can win 12 out of 12.

28 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I understand we haven't been great of late, and everyone, including me, is anxious to get this over the line, but we are 21 POINTS CLEAR AT THE TOP OF THE TABLE.

Everyone is basing these 5 wins we require on celtic winning all of their remaining 12 games. That isn't going to happen. In their last 7 games, they have dropped 9 points.

There is absolutely no evidence to even slightly suggest that celtic can win 12 out of 12.

I think people are just a bit anxious.

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

It’s 16 points required. Celtic could equal our points total if we were only to win another 15 points 

It’s 15 points required read my post earlier in this.  

your taking into account Celtic and rangers both winning the old firm, which obviously can’t happen.  15 points. 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think people are just a bit anxious.

I'm anxious as fuck 😂 I would never have been like this 10 years ago, even going into the seasons last games against killie, dundee utd, hibs or dunfermline. Combo of 9 years, capitulation last season, the cup final, st mirren game and lockdown. The fact we have already started celebrating it and tried organise the red fucking arrows gives me the fear 😂 I spend everyday trying to convince myself its done but I can't 😂

Just now, Graham said:

I'm anxious as fuck 😂 I would never have been like this 10 years ago, even going into the seasons last games against killie, dundee utd, hibs or dunfermline. Combo of 9 years, capitulation last season, the cup final, st mirren game and lockdown. The fact we have already started celebrating it and tried organise the red fucking arrows gives me the fear 😂 I spend everyday trying to convince myself its done but I can't 😂

It's a weird one we really should not be so nervous but it's been such a long time and we have been through so much that's what makes it so nerve wracking.  

45 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm as cautious as fuck. We need to focus on ourselves and go out and get the 16 points. Every game give it everything as none of our games will be easy.  Whether our lead is 15 -21 points  don't give the scum a glimmer of hope and their results become irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

I'm as cautious as fuck. We need to focus on ourselves and go out and get the 16 points. Every game give it everything as none of our games will be easy.  Whether our lead is 15 -21 points  don't give the scum a glimmer of hope and their results become irrelevant. 

It’s 15 points we need, Jesus Christ how hard is this to understand?

we have four games to left before the old firm, Celtic have six games left before the old firm, ok?  So if we all win that we go into old firm 15 points clear with six games to go 18 points left to play for.  If we win at the piggery we go 18 points clear and we will then have five games left to play after the split which is 15 points.  We can’t be caught.  So if we win our next five games we are Champions.  15 points. 

We just have to win our games. 

Form suggests they'll drop points yet but their players will probably be thinking they need to start getting themselves in the shop window. Wouldn't be surprised to see them go on a little run. 

10 hours ago, GOAT said:

It’s 15 points we need, Jesus Christ how hard is this to understand?

we have four games to left before the old firm, Celtic have six games left before the old firm, ok?  So if we all win that we go into old firm 15 points clear with six games to go 18 points left to play for.  If we win at the piggery we go 18 points clear and we will then have five games left to play after the split which is 15 points.  We can’t be caught.  So if we win our next five games we are Champions.  15 points. 

But that’s hypotheticals based on possible results. As it stands right now, to be guaranteed the title, we need 16 points. Obviously, anytime celtic drop points that reduces hence your 15 points scenario 

Archived