Points counter to 55

Smile

11 hours ago, GOAT said:

It’s 15 points we need, Jesus Christ how hard is this to understand?

we have four games to left before the old firm, Celtic have six games left before the old firm, ok?  So if we all win that we go into old firm 15 points clear with six games to go 18 points left to play for.  If we win at the piggery we go 18 points clear and we will then have five games left to play after the split which is 15 points.  We can’t be caught.  So if we win our next five games we are Champions.  15 points. 

If we win the next 5 then yes 15 is enough. If they keep winning and beat us then its still 16 points we need. 

The head to head element makes it a double win, we gain points and they reduce the number of points available.

So it can be 15 if we win against the scum, but if not its 16.

I think 😂

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

But that’s hypotheticals based on possible results. As it stands right now, to be guaranteed the title, we need 16 points. Obviously, anytime celtic drop points that reduces hence your 15 points scenario 

But they play us and drop points, so we need 15 points.   If they beat us or draw with us then aye we’ll need more points.  But right now if we win our next five games, which is 15 points, we are champions. 

11 hours ago, GOAT said:

It’s 15 points we need, Jesus Christ how hard is this to understand?

we have four games to left before the old firm, celtic have six games left before the old firm, ok?  So if we all win that we go into old firm 15 points clear with six games to go 18 points left to play for.  If we win at the piggery we go 18 points clear and we will then have five games left to play after the split which is 15 points.  We can’t be caught.  So if we win our next five games we are Champions.  15 points. 

It's 15pts if we pick up any points against the fenians.

If we lose to them it's 16.

The maximum points they could get would be 91.

We pick up 15 more points only, between now and the end of the season, then it 91pts each and GD decide a it.

Just win all the fucking games and have done with it!

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If we win the next 5 then yes 15 is enough. If they keep winning and beat us then its still 16 points we need. 

The head to head element makes it a double win, we gain points and they reduce the number of points available.

So it can be 15 if we win against the scum, but if not its 16.

I think 😂

And if they don’t beat us and we win it’s 15 points. 

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

It's 15pts if we pick up any points against the fenians.

If we lose to them it's 16.

The maximum points they could get would be 91.

We pick up 15 more points only, between now and the end of the season, then it 91pts each and GD decide a it.

Just win all the fucking games and have done with it!

So we’ll worry about that if we don’t beat Celtic.  Fact is we are 15 points away from the title if we win our next five league games. 

Just now, GOAT said:

So we’ll worry about that if we don’t beat celtic.  Fact is we are 15 points away from the title if we win our next five league games. 

If we were to beat them twice we would only need 4pts for the remaining 8 games!!

I

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its 16 unconditional. Its 15 with conditions.

So its 16 right now to guarantee it regardless of all other factors. 👍

i wouldn’t say us winning our next five games is conditional. 🤣

we don’t need to rely on anyone but us, so it’s 15 points.

11 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

When the gaffer got here first was thinking, look man fuck Europe. Focus on the league, that's all that matters.

Seems the squad as a whole play better when there are European games happening as well now though.

Would never have thunk it.

Our most erratic run of form last season came in and around the Braga games 

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I

i wouldn’t say us winning our next five games is conditional. 🤣

we don’t need to rely on anyone but us, so it’s 15 points.

How is it being on the condition its the next 5 games not conditional??? 😂

If there's a way that we can get 15 points but not win the league, then there's conditions applied to the claim that we can win it with 15 points. That  IS the case.

For us to say we will win the league if we attain X number of points, regardless of who against etc, then that figure currently is 16.

You're right to say the NEXT 15 points would win us the league. But its wrong to say 15 points win us the league as if there's no stipulations attached.

29 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How is it being on the condition its the next 5 games not conditional??? 😂

If there's a way that we can get 15 points but not win the league, then there's conditions applied to the claim that we can win it with 15 points. That  IS the case.

For us to say we will win the league if we attain X number of points, regardless of who against etc, then that figure currently is 16.

You're right to say the NEXT 15 points would win us the league. But its wrong to say 15 points win us the league as if there's no stipulations attached.

How is it wrong?  If we win 15 points in our next five games are we champions? 🤣

Far too many variables to be trying to predict at this stage how many points we're going to need against them in our next game. They could drop points and more worryingly so could we.

Let's just focus on 3 points against Kilmarnock, then Dundee United etc. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

How is it wrong?  If we win 15 points in our next five games are we champions? 🤣

That is correct as I've said. But you responded to a poster talking about 16 points. 15 points can win us the league, 16 points does win us the league. Its wrong that 15 points does win us the league unless you put in conditions.

Its really pretty simple.

To prove how simple it is, answer this question providing only a number:

How many points do Rangers require to guarantee the league is won? 

I'll bet you don't answer it 😂

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That is correct as I've said. But you responded to a poster talking about 16 points. 15 points can win us the league, 16 points does win us the league. Its wrong that 15 points does win us the league unless you put in conditions.

Its really pretty simple.

To prove how simple it is, answer this question providing only a number:

How many points do Rangers require to guarantee the league is won? 

I'll bet you don't answer it 😂

15 points.  That is the answer. It could be 16 points if we don’t beat Celtic.   Win our next five games we are champions which is 15 points.  No idea why your arguing with this. 🤣

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

15 points.  That is the answer. It could be 16 points if we don’t beat Celtic.   Win our next five games we are champions which is 15 points.  No idea why your arguing with this. 🤣

So you guarantee we win the league with 15 points? That is not the answer 🤣🤣

I'm disagreeing as folk want to know how many points to guarantee us the league, on a thread that gives a figure. Not which points (ie next 15 points) but how many poibts

The figure needed for guaranteeing it is below, just to help you out, with a link on post 1 of the thread too 👍

Screenshot_20210209-122340_Samsung Internet.jpg

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So you guarantee we win the league with 15 points? That is not the answer 🤣🤣

I'm disagreeing as folk want to know how many points to guarantee us the league, on a thread that gives a figure. Not which points (ie next 15 points) but how many poibts

The figure needed for guaranteeing it is below, just to help you out, with a link on post 1 of the thread too 👍

Screenshot_20210209-122340_Samsung Internet.jpg

The next 15 points also guarantees us the title, what’s so hard to admit about this?  

9 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The next 15 points also guarantees us the title, what’s so hard to admit about this?  

The need for the highlighted word. 👍

And the fact you need to stipulate that on a thread where the topic is a points counter to win it. That's why the points counter with no stipulations / conditions/ asterisk / wee wordy explanations is as the link provides a need for 16 points to guarantee. 😁👍

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The need for the highlighted word. 👍

And the fact you need to stipulate that on a thread where the topic is a points counter to win it. That's why the points counter with no stipulations / conditions/ asterisk / wee wordy explanations is as the link provides a need for 16 points to guarantee. 😁👍

We win our next five games and get 15 points is a fucking guarantee.  👍🏻

Archived