Points counter to 55

Smile

Considering that our fifth game is against them then surely we win the next 5 games then that enough, they need to win every game from now to get to 91 points , they lose to us in the 5th game then they can only get 88 points, so 15 points in our next 5 games will give us the title.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, King Jela said:

It'll be won by the time we go to scumpark imo. Would love to win it there though. 

Agreed. Everyone is saying 4 games but that’s based on them winning all their games. Highly unlikely. Be at least a draw in there somewhere. 

7 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Agreed. Everyone is saying 4 games but that’s based on them winning all their games. Highly unlikely. Be at least a draw in there somewhere. 

Well with a guaranteed Ajeti penalty every game I'd say it's pretty likely.

17 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Is it no 4 wins and a draw wee need ? 

Given the 4th of the next 4 games is against them, we just need to win that. By beating them, it reduces their total possible points tally.

We could also win the next 3, draw the OF game and draw the one game after and that’d be enough, too.

I reckon they’ll win all their games between now and the OF game though, as they’re playing without pressure.

Scenes as the saying goes, only with our staff and sadly not fans, if we have to go to Parkhead and then win it . Would be the ultimate giruy to them I would want Morelos scoring, a lesson given to them and a huddle by our players whilst Arfield does a solute to all four stands. Then Jack bungs down a player and it belts out why the sad face whilst Jimmy Bell mocks the whole Celtic bench👍😃

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

win it there or get a guard of honour there? Either works for me.

They would not give the guard of honour, it is not a thing written in stone or indeed SPFL rules. If we could be crowned champions the game before, i.e we are already champions before Parkhead, would love if the impossible happened and TLB was forced to hand over the league flag to Gerrard. I am getting way ahead of myself and spouting so much nonsense but it's been a decade so I think I can do so and so do my 15 beers😃

1 minute ago, badjon said:

They would not give the guard of honour, it is not a thing written in stone or indeed SPFL rules. If we could be crowned champions the game before, i.e we are already champions before Parkhead, would love if the impossible happened and TLB was forced to hand over the league flag to Gerrard. I am getting way ahead of myself and spouting so much nonsense but it's been a decade so I think I can do do and so do my 15 beers😃

😂

1 minute ago, badjon said:

They would not give the guard of honour, it is not a thing written in stone or indeed SPFL rules. If we could be crowned champions the game before, i.e we are already champions before Parkhead, would love if the impossible happened and TLB was forced to hand over the league flag to Gerrard. I am getting way ahead of myself and spouting so much nonsense but it's been a decade so I think I can do do and so do my 15 beers😃

You are not getting ahead of yourself. It is getting close to those scenarios.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You are not getting ahead of yourself. It is getting close to those scenarios.

Fair enough but want it as much as us all but the scenario I outlined above would make the next OF special, never going to happen but we can all think up nonsense as fans. Who would have thought we would see the Parkhead GB hilarity before Christmas 😃

Archived