Points counter to 55

Smile

10 hours ago, badjon said:

Scenes as the saying goes, only with our staff and sadly not fans, if we have to go to Parkhead and then win it . Would be the ultimate giruy to them I would want Morelos scoring, a lesson given to them and a huddle by our players whilst Arfield does a solute to all four stands. Then Jack bungs down a player and it belts out why the sad face whilst Jimmy Bell mocks the whole Celtic bench👍😃

Or Jimmy Bell runs into the centre circle pulls his knob out and does a windmill  

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Now that were back in European action the next 2 midweeks, I can see us romping to victory v Dundee United, Livingston and stmirren.

The match at Parkhead will take care of itself.

Win the above 3 and it's finished.

I'm expecting 3 tough games mate. If we win them even I'll say it's over !! 

If septic win all their remaining games,  which obviously includes beating us twice,  they can reach a total of 91 points,  I know it's a highly unlikely scenario,  but to be absolutely certain of us winning the title we still need 13 points,  without goal difference being used.. that's the method i am using before uncorking the champagne,  of course i hope we can get it done in as short a period as possible, including humping them again at porkheid. 

2 hours ago, raging blue 1972 said:

win our next 3 then beat them its done no matter what they do.

Starting to enjoy the thought of winning it there though, although it feels disgusting to want them to get results from their next 3

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Win out next 3 ,would a draw clinch it .Assuming they win their games ??

no as they could reach the same as us then if we totally blew up and lost all 5 games after the split and they won every other game then it would come down to goal difference and .......fuck it we've already won it lol

On 14/02/2021 at 00:23, AdzKyle said:

Agreed. Everyone is saying 4 games but that’s based on them winning all their games. Highly unlikely. Be at least a draw in there somewhere. 

Aye I reckon they’d Chuck points before our game if they thought we would be turning up to that midden to take our crown back 

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

If we win it a the porkdome I still want the team to a lap of honour there. Would drive the cunts more insane than what they are, if that’s possible. 🤣

seems a bit silly to do a lap of honour in an empty stadium but fuck it. hope they have a wee run around it for a laugh. don't forget a scarf round the goalpost and stealing a polis hat.

45 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

seems a bit silly to do a lap of honour in an empty stadium but fuck it. hope they have a wee run around it for a laugh. don't forget a scarf round the goalpost and stealing a polis hat.

Mate, I think it would be the ultimate insult to these cunts. Us running around their stadium being crowned champions. After the shite we’ve gone through? Fuck them! 

7 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Mate, I think it would be the ultimate insult to these cunts. Us running around their stadium being crowned champions. After the shite we’ve gone through? Fuck them! 

Team photo in section 111 

A nice big Union flag with 55 in the midfield of it hanging where the wannabe provos brigade banner normally goes. 

Archived