Points counter to 55

Smile

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

I fear for our players safety if we win in there. I know there’s no crowd but they will gather outside. We have seen how they can be this season already. 
Police better Be prepared for once. 

Be fine. 

Those cunts will turn on their own before us. 

Never fear those rancid beast bastards, they are in the gutter. 

11 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

I fear for our players safety if we win in there. I know there’s no crowd but they will gather outside. We have seen how they can be this season already. 

No bother mate. @Red White & Blue Will be tooled up. He’ll handle it. 

24 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

They might not be the only fans outside.

On 14/02/2021 at 14:47, The Ibrox Derry said:

Now that were back in European action the next 2 midweeks, I can see us romping to victory v Dundee United, Livingston and stmirren.

The match at Parkhead will take care of itself.

Win the above 3 and it's finished.

I just hope we don’t drop points after the European matches. I don’t think I could take a close end to the season now after being so far in front. I don’t think we’ll suddenly lose our matches but all it takes is a few draws and a few players getting COVID and the nerves will set in.

I’m actually more looking forward to the weekend than tomorrow night.

3 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

Mate if we win there the place will be absolutely mobbed with Bears and the taigs will be nowhere near the place in fact the whole of Glasgow will be like this

On 17/02/2021 at 22:04, AdzKyle said:

I think there’s more chance of us turning up to celebrate. I also think some of us might want to wreck the dump and some mental bastard will put a rope around the beast statue to pull it down ‘saddam’ style 😂😂

30 minutes ago, B1872 said:

If the scum drop points in any of the next 3 games then the counter will need to be updated before the third of March. 👍🏻

Do we not play next Saturday anyway? 

edit: just seen we don’t, it’s the Wednesday now 🤷‍♂️ I’m sure it was the Sat originally 

38 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think there’s more chance of us turning up to celebrate. I also think some of us might want to wreck the dump and some mental bastard will put a rope around the beast statue to pull it down ‘saddam’ style 😂😂

That would be brilliant mate :UK:

Archived