Roofe challenge

Virtuoso

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jamess said:

And are we not adding to this by specifically debating and highlighting the incident??

There's already articles out by fenians in the media like that macfarlane and tweets from that pal of lennons ewan murray.

Fans on forums don't influence it anywhere near as much as articles in papers, or people on tv harping on and on and on about it. (in my opinion anyway)

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Roofe plays for any other team there would simply be zero chance of citation or any mention by the media either. Duffy on Kent, Main on Borna, Dundee utd player literally gouging a chunk of flesh out of Morelos thigh ffs. None of those were deemed worthy of a red. 2 weren't even remotely brought up for possible citation. Doesn't include any of the other tackles from others this season (like Edouard recently for another example).

The ref will just lie (yet again) and pretend he never seen it so they can fire in and ban him.

why would a ref who hates us lie about a tackle that would get us a straight red?

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

There's already articles out by fenians in the media like that macfarlane and tweets from that pal of lennons ewan murray.

Fans on forums don't influence it anywhere near as much as articles in papers, or people on tv harping on and on and on about it. (in my opinion anyway)

You are probably right, but I still don't think we should join in.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

why would a ref who hates us lie about a tackle that would get us a straight red?

Most of the refs in our cases have turned around and given the old "I didn't see it properly, if I had, I'd have sent them off" pish. Madden with Mcgregor on Ferguson for example, and Morelos on Porteus as well. Both ended up claiming to the 3 man panel they never saw the incident despite for example, the ref telling Jack Ross in no uncertain terms he seen it and it was "just a tangle of legs"

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Most of the refs in our cases have turned around and given the old "I didn't see it properly, if I had, I'd have sent them off" pish. Madden with Mcgregor on Ferguson for example, and Morelos on Porteus as well. Both ended up claiming to the 3 man panel they never saw the incident despite for example, the ref telling Jack Ross in no uncertain terms he seen it and it was "just a tangle of legs"

where is the lie?

it’s actually bizarre that people think that a known hater actually seen studs going down on legs yet he never took that opportunity to give a straight red 

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Reckless but with no intent.

ref also dealt with it so there will be no retrospective action. Needs to be a clear error to be upgraded. 

Intent isn't an essential factor.

The ref can book a player but say he still missed an exceptional part of it.

Archived