Roofe challenge

Virtuoso

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

It’s the same, the referee clearly saw the Morelos incident.

You’re talking about incidents the officials miss, that’s completely different.

Wit the fuck are you on about 😂

my full argument is about a yellow card being upgraded to a red. 

even the Scottish refs couldn’t miss themselves giving out a booking 😂

6 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I’m not getting into a discussion about the CO because I actually think there is more of a discussion to be had there about bias and not being adjudged fairly/the same as every other team. 

fundamentally we should have had three red cards, 2 x Morelos and 1 tonight for Roofe. Would I rather they stayed on the park and worry about the mess that is the CO system later - absolutely. Undeniable SEMA that we’ve benefitted from those matchday decisions going our way. 

So it really doesn't prove or disprove anything.

We should have had 3, two the refs have admitted their fault and the player since banned, and one we'll see how it goes for Roofe.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So it really doesn't prove or disprove anything.

We should have had 3, two the refs have admitted their fault and the player since banned, and one we'll see how it goes for Roofe.

You’re pushing an agenda that there’s a referee bias. I’m telling you we’ve benefited three times this season from keeping 11 men on the park when we should have been down to 10. If you can’t admit we’ve benefitted from that on those occasions then I give up SEMA. 

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Thought you were going to bed.

For incidents the ref references in their report...where the compliance officer thinks there’s a case to answer the referee is asked to review the incident. If they standby their original decision there’s no further action. If they change their mind there’s a case to answer.

If there’s no reference to the incident in the referees report, they clearly missed it then the referee is not consulted on any potential action.

It’s nothing to do with being booked or not.

17 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

my full argument is about a yellow card being upgraded to a red. 

even the Scottish refs couldn’t miss themselves giving out a booking 😂

Morelos got a yellow for the elbow, retrospectively upgraded to a red.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Couldn't complain if a red was given but the ref saw it and booked him, so by rights saw the incident and there shouldn't be any further action.

So yes, I fully expect these cunts to cite him.

They say they don't intend to re-referee games, if the ref saw it and booked him there's nothing they can do, but they definitely have previous for going against this rule.

13 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

You’re pushing an agenda that there’s a referee bias. I’m telling you we’ve benefited three times this season from keeping 11 men on the park when we should have been down to 10. If you can’t admit we’ve benefitted from that on those occasions then I give up SEMA. 

I wholeheartedly agree we've benefitted.

How does it disprove bias if a ref missed the part of the challenge he could and would have sent him off for?

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I wholeheartedly agree we've benefitted.

How does it disprove bias if a ref missed the part of the challenge he could and would have sent him off for?

I’m not sure how they’ve come to their decision but let’s remember they work in a team of four, all mic’d up and they communicate. If there was an agenda to impede us - between the team of four there’s enough eyes there to witness a red card incident and put us in a situation where we’d need to play large portions of the game with a man down. Are we saying for all three incidents the referee, and the three other officials, have been unsighted? Come on SEMA!  It doesn’t stack up with the whole notion that we are unfairly treated (by matchday officials). 

Archived