2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m a creature of habit mate always a bacon and soft egg roll with brown sauce and a home made Lenten soup with pepper, a wee cool can of coke to wash it down.

My auld man hated brown sauce and told me it was for Catholics. I was 9.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apologies for my lunch receipt, 

Sorry because it's obv a serious issue but that receipt comment is amazing 

Ricksens poor misses is sitting there freezing and you are away spending £6.15 on a Mcdonalds. Disgusteng.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m a creature of habit mate always a bacon and soft egg roll with brown sauce and a home made Lenten soup with pepper, a wee cool can of coke to wash it down.

TBF thats half breakfast half lunch so just about get away with it. Can of coke at 10am is a no from me though 😂

Tiger Shaw likes this
Just now, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Not as full of papes tho? Not been anywhere near for over 20 years tbf

Brilliant place for a bluenose. Used to hit the masonic for the games, nip in nextdoor to the orange hall for a half time sash bash then back to the masonic for the 2nd half. Few more jars then shebabs for dinner and up the road. 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Brilliant place for a bluenose. Used to hit the masonic for the games, nip in nextdoor to the orange hall for a half time sash bash then back to the masonic for the 2nd half. Few more jars then shebabs for dinner and up the road. 

:lol: I moved away from Newarthill at the end of primary school, but it was at least 75 % us back then.

Just now, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

:lol: I moved away from Newarthill at the end of primary school, but it was at least 75 % us back then.

All I see is taigs all over from Newarthill to the glad Chapel. Mind you a few good bears from work now moved here.