Filip.helander stat (maybe needs checked?)

RFC55

12 minutes ago, raging blue 1972 said:

was he not in the team that lost this years league cup game at st mirren?  could be wrong

No Balogun played that night. I still think Helander could have read the cross for St Mirren's second.

14 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Goldson shades it for me but Helander is different gravy too.

Goldson has made a lot more mistakes than Helander has in his time, granted he has been here an extra season and played nearly every game.

Goldson lacks concentration at times as well as positional discipline. While he is obviously better than Balogun and Katic, all three have similar issues and for me that's why we always look more calm and organised with Helander at the back. 

i try not to compare he central defenders too much. balogun and goldson they tend to be ball playing defenders. but helander is a rock at the back. no nonsense defender and i feel that mixture at the back is fantastic because it gives us different options against different styles.

14 hours ago, RfcSevco said:

Never lost a league game.hes started.

Only domestic game he's lost apparently is the league Cup.final.where the goal shouldn't have counted.

Incredible stat if true 

Am sure he went of injured before that Goal was scored aswell? 

Love the big man. Solid as fuck and loves a header. As others have said he reads the game perfect. Small things I notice aswell he knows when it’s safe to press a player back into the midfield and slots himself back in afterwards, gives away good tactical fouls aswell. 

13 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

I remember saying to my son at the start of the year that I thought Helander looked like he was quicker over the ground than he had been last season, might just be my imagination but I can't really remember him being beat for pace much this season whenever he's been in a race.

It's the coffee

2 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

No Balogun played that night. I still think Helander could have read the cross for St Mirren's second.

2 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

I do like Helander, think he's been excellent this season. Had an off night away in Benfica but other than that has been superb, feel more confident when he's in the side.

that's the one

Archived