***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, GaryMc said:

He's here to try and win a permanent contract but he's doing himself no favours at all. Plays like he's in a possession training session with no intensity or purpose.

Agree. He’s not untidy but in games like today being tidy in possession is not enough. We need the midfielders to lift the their heads and drive forwards with more intensity and purpose. Hamilton will be more than happy if we are stoking the ball around without any end product. 

GaryMc likes this
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hamiltom Academical vs Rangers Fc Matchday 28 Date: 7th of Febuary Venue: Fountain of Youth Stadium Kick off: 12:00 Live on Sky Sports (starts at 11:00am) Recent Forms:

Now . . . that's a match thread .

Away and don't talk fucking shite 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Zungu the new whipping boy 

Lads not done much wrong fs one loose pass I can remember apart from that he’s tidy enough in his role. Not done much going forward but nobody else has.

He’s doing what his role requires without being exceptional, Hamilton have played well and have pressed all over the park however I don’t think they will be able to maintain that tempo and we will pick them off in the second half...

Tiger Shaw likes this
2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Lads not done much wrong fs one loose pass I can remember apart from that he’s tidy enough in his role. Not done much going forward but nobody else has.

Exactly. I said earlier he has contributed more than Aribo but most seem to think he is shite. Has touched the ball more than Kamara and everytime bar once has found a blue shirt. 

Tiger Shaw likes this
2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not the whipping boy, he's just not good enough to play for us, happens to better players than him

Both sides of the Zungu argument are correct. Getting more stick than he deserves and people made their minds up before he signed and it's a lot of confirmation bias. Also not understanding what role he is supposed to be playing. But at the same time he hasn't been particularly great or offered a whole lot. A few nice turns, a few poor passes. No worse than a few players on the pitch have been but getting a lot more stick.

Tiger Shaw likes this
1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Hamilton are pressing us in & we've basically played that half with 2 midfielders

Agree that Kamara has to try & do a bit more but the idea that he needs Davis/Jack in there with him to play well is miles off 

Well we'll see in the 2nd half, happy to be wrong. 

Valance1690 likes this