***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

We have reached the stage where we can play these games like European aways.  Keep it tight and invite the opposition forward and pick them off.  No need to go mad and risk injury especially if we haven’t scored in the first half.  4-0 to The Famous. 

wit

56 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

If you reread my post you will see that I am suggesting that we take it easy and go for a 4-0 win.  No need to go all runs blazing for 8-0. All we need is three points with minimal risk of injury and minimal energy expenditure.  We are still fighting on three fronts. 

I'm just struggling to understand what "taking it easy, but going for a 4-0 win" entails. I am suggesting we go 100%, take any win we can get and not leave even a sniff of a chance that we could start dropping points.

Can you imagine SG saying "right lads take it easy today, we don't want any injuries for the scottish cup that might not even go ahead"?

I can't.

6 minutes ago, Graham said:

I'm just struggling to understand what "taking it easy, but going for a 4-0 win" entails. I am suggesting we go 100%, take any win we can get and not leave even a sniff of a chance that we could start dropping points.

Can you imagine SG saying "right lads take it easy today, we don't want any injuries for the scottish cup that might not even go ahead"?

I can't.

This is RM forum not a managerial team talk.  There is a difference between flogging your guts out for the 8-0 and doing what is needed to secure a 4-0 with plenty left for tougher games to come.  I am confident SG will get his tactics spot on. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Hate theses pitches. I hope both Hamilton & Kilmarnock get relegated

I get you with the pitches part but I couldn’t sacrifice the killie away day possibly getting the two stands again, one of the best having 8000+ bears there. When we’re allowed back in Billy Bowie will be ganting for money that much we’ll get both again imo because they were already applying for a 1M loan.

4 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Ayr promoted via the playoff mind you. 

Hearts, Dunfermline, Dundee, Raith & Inverness will finish higher than them so you’re asking a bit much there chief.:lol:

Definitely think Wright will get a run out at some point. Hopefully it's the second half with the game won already. Hamilton usually try & play, so hopefully that's the case tomorrow and we can pick them off. Roofe will start before his inevitable ban. Gonna go with 3-0 to the famous! Just win the game Rangers...any old way will do!!

:UK: :UK: :UK:

Archived