***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hamiltom Academical vs Rangers Fc Matchday 28 Date: 7th of Febuary Venue: Fountain of Youth Stadium Kick off: 12:00 Live on Sky Sports (starts at 11:00am) Recent Forms:

Now . . . that's a match thread .

Away and don't talk fucking shite 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The nappy rippers will be saying Jammy bastards, they’d be right but sometimes that’s how you win titles 

They’ll be spewin at that one, offside goals and in offs make it sweeter for me.

Kent just has to play the sideways ball every single time he breaks through the middle. It's so frustrating how he can't just go for it in those situations.

In saying that, why tf was Wright passing there as well??

3 minutes ago, Madina said:

I feel you've maybe misinterpreted my post. I meant we were playing today with players who look low on confidence similar to what they play like in Jan/Feb usually, and I said I wondered why when we're so far ahead at the top. Confidence should be sky high 

Some players still aren't quite gelling together compared to others - possibly from not having as much game time with each other...or for Kent, his head is elsewhere cause we all know he can be exceptional at times. 

But yes, I know what you're meaning. 

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Bit concerning our team looks totally incapable of playing without one of either Davis or Jack being on 

It shouldn’t be a surprise. If you take the two best midfielders out of any team the chances are they aren’t going to be the same team.

tm91 likes this