***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least there is no thing too much to worry about.  Not like we don't know why that happened.  If we started with our strongest 11 we would have more than likely won fairly comfortably.  Zungu was absolutely garbage today and shouldn't really wear the shirt today other than to give players a rest when we are comfortably winning games.  Also I may be mistaken but I'm sure someone ducked out the way of the header that was saved at the end there.

Literally the last second of the game. 

That header from goldson at the end that went straight to their keeper was amature garbage. 

No game is a given. the team selection was disrespectful - could and probably should have cost us all 3 points. 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

We didn’t bottle fuck all, we were pish and they deserved more than they got if we’re honest 

Aye they did & that tells you how shite we were

We've been rotten for weeks (Ross County being the 1 good performance) & it was always going to catch up with us

This idea that the leagues done & we're champions already is clearly in the players minds and they need a boot up the arse before we make it closer than it should be.

That was embarrassing. We deserved fuck all from that game but I thought we were showing our title winning side by grinding out.

So comfortable at the end then make a bizarre decision to into the box and try tippy tappy. 

We get back into position so how the fuck is Davis covering right back in stoppage time. 

Big praise for us this season but they cunts need their heads taken off after that. 

Archived