***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

Poor team selection from Gerrard and absolute stupidity from our captain. Jack had a word with him after he had 2 misplaced passes couple that with his recent missed penalties and ask, has his mentality really changed that much?. Getting to the most important part of the season and he is reverting back to type. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Madina said:

Hamilton was the game before the split that I thought would be the "easiest". Fcking piss poor from the start and no excuse for that late equaliser. Piss poor defending and McGregor should.have done better 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm out

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Did I miss him creating a chance? Did I miss him setting the tempo for us? Did I miss him doing anything in that midfield? 

He done fuck all and was totally off pace.

Thank fuck his fee is only optional.

His first start since the cup last year, did as much in the game as kent, aribo, kamara, all of whom get free pass for some reason

Just now, shaka said:

Tav needs to be dropped for a couple of games.  He can't keep repeating the same mistakes and go charging up the pitch when it's not needed.  He does it all the time and it's cost us a few goals now.

Oh fuck off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we’ve no lost a game all season, he’s the biggest contributor to that and the captains to be dropped?! 

Just now, pollok-bear said:

It wasnt good enough today. Game changed when davis and Jack came on but we got what we deserved and shagger  saved us from a defeat.

Don't know where the fuck the 4 minutes injury time came from though.

Hamilton acting the cunt throughout the second half.

Just now, GaryMc said:

Felt exactly the same as the St Mirren game that in the cup. Probably the same starting team as well.

That's totally on Gerrard. I don't give a fuck about Europe so we should've been getting that game won with our strongest team.

Never learned the lessons learned there. Has a habit of that.

4 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

sure. we're on track to win the league but you had some people thinking we were winning this by 4, 5, 6 nil lol

and everyones having a pop at me? lol

What’s wrong with thinking we would would by that margin? We should be winning games like that by those margins. A draw was a shock result, hence the reaction. What point do you think you’re making?

5 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Awful performance. Hamilton deserved the point and in fact could have won by more than 1 if not for McGregor.

Tav is off form and our creative players Aribo,Kent and Hagi were very poor. No service to Itten or Roofe who cannot muscle the ball and create from nothing like Alfie.

McGregor was brilliant, Jack looked class and Barisic and Davis did ok The rest were poor although Zungo and Wright showed a few nice touches.

When was the last time Alfredo muscled anyone off the ball?

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

Problem is you have to match the shite teams work ethic and thats when skill and talent come through. Can you honestly say zungu is any better than their midfield? I dont think he would look out of place with them or killie 

Yeah agree about the work ethic etc but for me that comes down to team selection today , zungu I would have sent back during the window tbh ,

But none of that changes there is plenty easy games for us that don't require even getting out of second gear 

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Problem is you have to match the shite teams work ethic and thats when skill and talent come through. Can you honestly say zungu is any better than their midfield? I dont think he would look out of place with them or killie 

Whit? Of course he is miles better than any of them. Thats why they play for fucking Hamilton. Christ.

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

That was horrible.  Twice we're dropped points to bottom of the league teams.  Arguably didn't even deserve a point, against Hamilton fuckin Accies.

Thought the line up at the start wouldn't matter but that proved to be bollocks.

Our squad depth is fucking rotten if Tav and Kent manage to play 90+mins every game for the past 2 months.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Sticking by my assessment of Itten

Not good enough. Simply not fucking good enough 

He seems ok as a sub but is poor when he starts.

We all rave and rate Morelos but arguably his stupid behaviour has cost us today albeit we should have had enough even with that shit starting line up. 

too many changes by the manager who understated Hamilton. 

1 minute ago, Bannockbear said:

Poor team selection from Gerrard and absolute stupidity from our captain. Jack had a word with him after he had 2 misplaced passes couple that with his recent missed penalties and ask, has his mentality really changed that much?. Getting to the most important part of the season and he is reverting back to type. 

Hope to fuck he’s off penalties but I doubt it 

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

They're champions elect

The leagues done

Dont even need to turn up for the next 10 games we'll win by 20/30 points 

Absolutely crazy that cunts think this is anywhere near done with 2 old firms left & our history of bottling it under any sort of pressure.

We’re 21 points clear :lol: 

Even if Celtic win every game between now and the end of the season (including Old Firms) they’d still need us to drop points at least three more times in our other 8 matches (three losses - we’ve got more wiggle room with these draws).

The league is over.

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

They're champions elect

The leagues done

Dont even need to turn up for the next 10 games we'll win by 20/30 points 

Absolutely crazy that cunts think this is anywhere near done with 2 old firms left & our history of bottling it under any sort of pressure.

You're another idiot

Archived