***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

What’s wrong with thinking we would would by that margin? We should be winning games like that by those margins. A draw was a shock result, hence the reaction. What point do you think you’re making?

Reminds me of that cunt @danger ranger who used to deliberately gloat whenever we had a poor result.

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

It wasnt good enough today. Game changed when davis and Jack came on but we got what we deserved and shagger  saved us from a defeat.

Don't know where the fuck the 4 minutes injury time came from though.

Subs and that wee fuckin poof Trafford having a wee lie doon every 5 mins. 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

What’s wrong with thinking we would would by that margin? We should be winning games like that by those margins. A draw was a shock result, hence the reaction. What point do you think you’re making?

i'd love if we scored 5-6 goals but we can't really expect that every game. there will be hard fought wins and shitty draws. we can't expect every game to be a hammering. 

4 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Ach well, a 21 point lead will do and difficult to grudge them the point.

That 21pt lead will be down to 18 after Wednesday imo, Scum may well be shite but that result today will give them a wee lift and they’ll be determined apply any pressure regardless how futile it may seem atm, FWIW I do think we’ll put that result behind us and move on and bring it home #55

Obviously Gerrard watches guys in training and felt Zungu was worthy of a start against bottom of the league. But Zungu definitely don't have what is needed to succeed in our midfield. All I actually remember is him gpassing the ball to the Hamilton CF on the edge of our box. He didn't't do anything positive of note 

3 minutes ago, MK Dumfries said:

We’re still ridiculously good, maybe this was the kick up the arse we needed, we’ve got away with far too many below par performances and always managed to come out smelling like roses... apart from the st mirren game. If we can get back to playing the kind of football we were showing earlier in the season I’m confident we’ll win the europa cup... well we better , I put my highest ever bet on that being the case (£100, I’m not a gambler, that’s a lot to me )

Do they offer a cash out?

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

His first start since the cup last year, did as much in the game as kent, aribo, kamara, all of whom get free pass for some reason

They don't get a free pass with me apart from Kamara. Doesn't matter when he last started apart from the fact every time he starts he is pish and every time he comes on he is pish.

16 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Oh fuck off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we’ve no lost a game all season, he’s the biggest contributor to that and the captains to be dropped?! 

No one should be above being dropped and he keeps making the same mistakes defensively.  He's been off form for a while now.  Maybe a rest will do him good and someone explaining game management to him.

2 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Can’t afford to take out Davis and Jack at the same time and have zungu and aribo in there. Leaving Kent and aribo on the full match was criminal aswell. 

Gerrard needs to realise that you are not going to replace the qualities of Davis and Jack by brining in an English Championship player and guy from a team that got relegated in France last season. Why he felt the need to do that only he knows. As far as I am aware we have a free midweek so plenty time for players to recover.

Turns out our squad maybe isn’t as strong as we thought. Sloppy on the ball and a lack of hunger throughout the team today. Front three disappointing overall again and in hindsight tinkering with the midfield was a poor decision. Jack and Davis need to start every game. And although Hamilton deserved their point we should have buried them after we went a goal up. Need a big response from us next game after that shit-show.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

No they haven’t but that has only turned into 2 away draws rather than a series of defeats. 
We have 6 home games left with a perfect home record so expect near maximum points .

They have dropped 12 points this year to our 4 so we are in a far better position than we were a few weeks ago

No need to panic just yet.

no panicking we've been rotten for weeks and playing like this we're going to stumble over the finishing line  

Just now, Creampuff said:

We’re 21 points clear :lol: 

Even if celtic win every game between now and the end of the season (including Old Firms) they’d still need us to drop points at least three more times in our other 8 matches (three losses - we’ve got more wiggle room with these draws).

The league is over.

The old firms I'm never confident about, even going back years, anybody can win them.

As for the other games, we play the way we have against Hibs/Motherwell/St Johnstone & Hamilton over the last 4 weeks then we'll drop points, 100%.

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If two defensive mids being on the bench stop us from beating Hamilton then you have to look at our tactics and play style and ask why when we have two attacking fullbacks, 3 attacking mids, and a striker, that our sitting mids are key to breaking down the bottom of the table team 

It's key to getting a foothold in the game which we failed to do. Then build from there. Too many players off the boil also, not a disaster but we have to up our performances. 

Archived