***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Fuckin behave we require 16 points. 

Honestly cunts on here are hoping we somehow fuck this we won't it's done. 

No cunts hoping it'll happen

I'm just not out waiving the flags with 10 games left when we've been shit for weeks.

Just now, teddybear1975 said:

Aye. You're one of the hysterical dicks in the match day thread that shits the bed if we're not 1 up after 5 minutes.

if you actually look i was telling people to calm the fuck down cause we were only 20 minutes in. 

but aye ok whatever you say pal

1 minute ago, jackg93 said:

How Shagger isn’t captain is beyond me. He’s the one that knows all about the demands of this club. Even if we had won the league by this game I’d still be raging at that performance 

He'd end up in trouble with Scottish refs all the time. 

I do feel we maybe need a few stronger characters in the team. Or even others to show their character. Even Jack and Davis seem too quiet. This puts an extra burden on Tav as captain.

Really annoys me that Tav gets so much stick, gives his all, every season, fantastic effort, then tires around the midway mark, Surprised  Not me he never misses a game.  And also has the captain responsibilities.

Unfortunately Jack, like Davis can't be captains, as looks like they might both have trouble playing the many games needed to fulfil the role.  Goldson ? Difficult as it would be seen as a slight on Tavernier. 

Anyway, all interesting problems for Mr Gerrard between now and the transfer season. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Well that would be silly. 

We're you raging under Walters 9 in a row and second spell because we were losing games like those. 

Yes! I don’t particularly like dropping points to any of the dross in this league no matter if we are 1st, 2nd, 12th. League won or not. There shouldn’t be an excuse for dropping to points to teams like Hamilton ever let alone being outplayed by them 

9 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

See in about 6 weeks time the league will either be over or we'll be slap bang in the middle of a title fight, the way its going just now we're setting up to let them right back into it.

We’re not setting up anything of the sort. We had a bad day but we have still dropped less points in the last few weeks than they have. 
We are far further ahead of them now than we were at the start of January and nobody was too unhappy then

5 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Was he fuck :lol: :lol: What service did he have? I think I remember him getting 1 ball in the box today and he had 3 players around him. Every time he got the ball his back was to goal. 

So, he couldn’t get himself into a position to score......he was shite!

Think the gaffer agrees with me. That’s why he’s the gaffer. 👍🔵🔴

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's done. 

They are shite and will drop points, we May drop points but we can afford to in 5 or 6 games without worrying. 

If this is the state our support is in at this point with this gap I'd hate to see you in a competitive season. 

It’s not just today though we’ve been shite since new year (apart from Ross county) and the amount of players not performing is worrying.

9 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

if it was reasonable then how did it end up 1-1? we'd be pumped off hamilton the day if it wasn't for the OG and mcgregors saves. we were fucking shite. thinking we were gonna score 4, 5, 6 goals is not reasonable.

Before today's game we'd played them twice, goals for 10, goals against 0, so why is it unreasonable for some to think we were going to score 4, 5, 6 goals?

Why are people trying to down play down the importance of the europa cup? Ffs, a club as big as ours having just one European title in nearly 150 years is not good enough and this season we actually look like we can go all the way. The leagues wrapped up, concentrate on Europe, win that, then win the super cup ,,, bish bash bosh! 

Just now, folkestoneger said:

We’re not setting up anything of the sort. We had a bad day but we have still dropped less points in the last few weeks than they have. 
We are far further ahead of them now than we were at the start of January and nobody was too unhappy then

As somebody said above today should've been a fucking stick on 3 points

It's not a bad day though, it's a bad run of form where we've rode or luck big time to come away with 3 points in the games we have

Regarding the team selection chat, if you can't trust the 2 or 3 players to come into the starting line up against bottom of the league Hamilton when can you?

That said I wouldn't have started Zungu either, but we should be able to rotate players and still expect a decent standard. The fact is even our 1st 11 have been giving us 6 or 7 out of 10s since the turn of the year, but I'm not sure what Gerrard can do to change it.

15 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

no panicking we've been rotten for weeks and playing like this we're going to stumble over the finishing line  

Yes we have been off it for a few weeks but it’s not just us.

Did you miss the fact the scum have dropped 12 points in 5 weeks?

They have a hard run this month so let’s wait and see how things look then

Archived