***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Harsh it may be but I would give Tav a rest. Not been himself recently.

Zungu for me goes back to France. Not the required standard.

Not harsh at all. Could've accepted him being dropped weeks ago. Being well off form in his position cripples the team.

Zungu can go back now. Waste of time getting his training kit ready.

HG5 likes this
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hamiltom Academical vs Rangers Fc Matchday 28 Date: 7th of Febuary Venue: Fountain of Youth Stadium Kick off: 12:00 Live on Sky Sports (starts at 11:00am) Recent Forms:

Now . . . that's a match thread .

Away and don't talk fucking shite 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

As somebody said above today should've been a fucking stick on 3 points

It's not a bad day though, it's a bad run of form where we've rode or luck big time to come away with 3 points in the games we have

Defenders defending  well and Goalkeepers saving shots isn’t luck it’s what they are paid for.

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Yes we have been off it for a few weeks but it’s not just us.

Did you miss the fact the scum have dropped 12 points in 5 weeks?

They have a hard run this month so let’s wait and see how things look then

I've got no interest and don't give a fuck about what they're doing and surprised a Rangers fan talking about the games they've got 

11 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Regarding the team selection chat, if you can't trust the 2 or 3 players to come into the starting line up against bottom of the league Hamilton when can you?

That said I wouldn't have started Zungu either, but we should be able to rotate players and still expect a decent standard. The fact is even our 1st 11 have been giving us 6 or 7 out of 10s since the turn of the year, but I'm not sure what Gerrard can do to change it.

The problem is, personality and drive is huge in a team. I like Kamara but I’m far from his biggest fan as I still don’t believe, despite his talent, that he truly has a real will and drive to win. He can look great next to a Davis or a Jack, but he’s not a leader in midfield.

And Zungu seems to be exactly the same, only he’s not even as good as Kamara.

We need the likes of a Jack, Davis or, when he’s fit, Arfield (ideally, all 3) in there every game.

But Kamara and Zungu starting, plus Aribo and Hagi gave me the absolute fear before the game.

BlueAvenger, HG5 and Ranger80 like this
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Said the same after the St Mirren league cup game. He started pretty much the same team today. Full of shit.

Suppose aye. He’s maybe put that St Mirren game down to just a bad day at the office. After watching that today again though he should be in no doubt who he can rely on for the run-in. 

The Ibrox Derry likes this
3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Because Hamilton usually give us a game when we play them there.

Personally I felt it would be a tough game, I was just pointing out why some on here would think we would win by a few goals

8 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Defenders defending  well and Goalkeepers saving shots isn’t luck it’s what they are paid for.

Bring back a top goal keeper but we're lucky when that goal keeper does the job we brought him back for. Nae bother. 

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Saying we are in a bad run if form when we top the form table hahahahahahaha

We are though, with the exception of the Ross County game 2021 has been a tough watch. 

It's been easier to accept because laughing at them has been a distraction, but let's not get complacent. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

All these people talking about us being in a bad run of form are mental.

We’ve drawn two games - which is frustrating - but we have still beat celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs (which we’re all huge games) in the past six weeks.

With the way people are talking about us being in “bad form” you would think we had lost 4 of the last 5.

We've scored 1 goal in 5 of the last 7 games.

We fluked a win against the taigs

We scored 2 against 10 men Aberdeen and seen the game out when they pulled 1 back with 10 men

Beat Hibs 1-0, always a tough place to go so fair enough there.

We scored an offside goal against bottom of the table Motherwell to get a draw.

Hammered County

We beat St Johnstone 1-0 with McGregor making a big save 2nd half & they had chances themselves

And we could've easily lost to Hamilton today

Hardly been on fantastic form since the turn of the year.

Zappa6995, HG5 and Supersonic like this
Just now, Redemption80 said:

We are though, with the exception of the Ross County game 2021 has been a tough watch. 

It's been easier to accept because laughing at them has been a distraction, but let's not get complacent. 

We aren't in bad form, it's absolutely ridiculous to suggest we are

1 minute ago, Redemption80 said:

That’s not a bad run of form ya dumpling