***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

20 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Suppose aye. He’s maybe put that St Mirren game down to just a bad day at the office. After watching that today again though he should be in no doubt who he can rely on for the run-in. 

Well that's it eh. He now knows that certain ones arnt cut out for this kind of game, at this stage of the season 🤔🤔

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Again, why are we skimming over the fact there were two worse players who got 90mins who contributed nothing 

I actually mentioned it, a bunch of times. 

Kent and Aribo surviving as long as they did is borderline criminal. 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We weren't disorganised, we made two, like for like changes, it wasnt disorganisation that cost us today, its gerrard having blinkers for kent and aribo, we had 9 men from the first whistle

Kamara getting it far too easy today, he was totally anonymous, doing his best Nicky Law impersonation.

45 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Comments like this show that you don’t really know how the fuck we play football. How do you think Tav has the stats he has this year? Why is he being talked about as POTY? The reason we play with two defensive midfielders is because it’s their job to cover him when he goes, been happening for a long time. You either don’t watch us properly or you’ve been living under a rock. 

Ok but I really wish he woystop pulling his socks up over his thighs ..FUK sake it’s a game of football not a fashion parade..every bloody time he takes a corner or throw in his first priority is to pull his bloody socks up GRRR

Just now, esquire8 said:

Scraped a draw against clearly the worst team in the league. We are on a slippery slope with some of these players. McGregor every right to be raging.

Aye, so we are. 

It least it's a long slope that these 'shitebags' have built to slide down. 

In two months time you'll have called our first champions for 10 years shitebags. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zappa6995 said:

Kamara getting it far too easy today, he was totally anonymous, doing his best Nicky Law impersonation.

Again though, kamaras role is much different from the front 4, 15 shots only 2 on target is a shocking stat, kamara and zungu arguably get away with that given the roles they play

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Scraped a draw against clearly the worst team in the league. We are on a slippery slope with some of these players. McGregor every right to be raging.

I think there will be some home truths getting ladeled about in the dressing room. Great. It Might be a good thing, as we've rode our luck in recent games. Need to refocus now, press the reset button, get the hunger back and win these next set of home games. 

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

Let's give the boys a break for a chance, n maybe start moaning if same next week, time will tell. 

Really poor u just need to look at the stats to see today we weren't ourselves. Am delighted with a point after that 

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Calling them shitebags after that result when you're 21 clear sounds like pantywetting to me tbh.

I’ve said it since last season.

When the going gets tough - Joe Aribo is a complete and utter shitebag and hides.

Ryan Kent isn’t much better.

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We weren't disorganised, we made two, like for like changes, it wasnt disorganisation that cost us today, its gerrard having blinkers for kent and aribo, we had 9 men from the first whistle

Jack or Davis start and we win the game. 

Kent and Aribo weren't great but Aribo was creating and taking on shots.. A baw hair away from a screamer. 

Our poor first half especially in midfield set the tempo which is hard to change after 50 odd minutes 

16 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why are we still glossing over the fact that two of the worst performers, infact the two worst performers, are guys that start every week? 

You’re right but the Zungu experiment doesn’t work. Get us over the line then play him in goals for all I care 

Games like this get me even more frustrated and annoyed with Morelos's antics, elbows, stamps, whatever.  Needlessly missing loads of games as usual.

Zunga is a player who you'd only bring on when 3-0 up to keep things steady, and TBH, just as well bringing on a kid and helping them develop.

Jack and Davis bring us so much this season, mainstays.

Bad, bad performance, but not concerned in the bigger picture. 

We are home to a Killi team who are a mess next, we'll win that, back on track.

Taigs have St.Mirren and St. Johnstone away next two games, no way can i see two wins for them there. 

Shouldn't need them to drop more, but they will, and i'll gladly take it.

One more game and then that lunatic Morelos is back. 

Archived