Jump to content

***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hamiltom Academical vs Rangers Fc Matchday 28 Date: 7th of Febuary Venue: Fountain of Youth Stadium Kick off: 12:00 Live on Sky Sports (starts at 11:00am) Recent Forms:

Now . . . that's a match thread .

Away and don't talk fucking shite 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

Because Zungu and Itten were given a chance to impress today and done nothing.

If we win league, Kent and Aribo will of contributed over the course of the season.

Zungu zero

Itten only if we played Motherwell every week.

I actually thought Itten did fine  with no service and no support from Hagi and Kent, wasn't the worst in the team

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Disagree on both.  Kent was fundamental to all the openings we were creating and Aribo was inches away from another goal of the season contender.  Honestly baffling how these guys are getting criticism whilst Zungu was floating about doing absolutely fuck all and Itten was quite ineffective.  Even Helander had a ropey game... Kent and Aribo were the least of our worries together.  Neither shied away either, always showing for the ball.

What openings did kent help create, apart from his missed sitter? Why if two of our 3 number tens were that good, was the hamilton keeper barely tested all day

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Swagger said:

100 % this. Just now I couldn’t care less if Antwerp thumped us twice. We need this title over the line. We need a winning mentality to kick on from and by fuck we all need a trophy 

So true I think we’re all getting anxious and nervous it’s so close to 55 we won’t settle till it’s done 🇬🇧

HG5 and BlueAvenger like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

No too worried about today's result, poor as it was, but form since new year has to be a bit concerning for the gaffer.

Only 2 games since new year we scored more than a single goal and the 9ne against the sheep we only won by the single goal.

Need to get to the bottom of the reason for this IMO

Our form has been fine ffs

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Because Zungu and Itten were given a chance to impress today and done nothing.

If we win league, Kent and Aribo will of contributed over the course of the season.

Zungu zero

Itten only if we played Motherwell every week.

So they get less than an hour to impress away to bottom of the league who are fighting to stay up

But Kents been a passenger for months now, but hey, he kicked a ball back in October so alls good, he's undroppable

Not a chance 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not winning in so long's turned some folk to jelly. And it's not our players.

Its a bit eye opening some of these posts today. 21 points clear, 4 of our best players out of the starting 11 today and we still only drew because we shot ourselves in the foot. 

3 of those 4 will be back midweek and it'll be back to normal. 

Inigo likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, josmc said:

One good thing from today, I think he realises that he must play his strongest team in the remainder of the league games. Today, was awful but no real damage done. Upwards and onwards. 

Our strongest team contains two current passengers who are contributing next to nothing, that same strongest team went to motherwell and were honking

Strongest team doesn't guarantee wins, players playing well should form the starting 11 and kent and aribo dont deserve their place at all

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

What openings did kent help create, apart from his missed sitter? Why if two of our 3 number tens were that good, was the hamilton keeper barely tested all day

He did create several. Watch the game back. He is a very good player. Might not assist or score as much as we want, but there is more to football than that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Its a bit eye opening some of these posts today. 21 points clear, 4 of our best players out of the starting 11 today and we still only drew because we shot ourselves in the foot. 

3 of those 4 will be back midweek and it'll be back to normal. 

No game midweek mate, killie next Saturday next up.

King Jela likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’ve said it since last season.

When the going gets tough - Joe Aribo is a complete and utter shitebag and hides.

Ryan Kent isn’t much better.

Ryan Kent and Aribo are up and down players. Always will be. 

This shitebag patter's pathetic at this stage with our record this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Our strongest team contains two current passengers who are contributing next to nothing, that same strongest team went to motherwell and were honking

Strongest team doesn't guarantee wins, players playing well should form the starting 11 and kent and aribo dont deserve their place at all

Thing is.. someone who played well last game is not guaranteed to play well in the next. Management can only go on what they see in training. Easy for us to look back and say what they did wrong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

We've scored 1 goal in 5 of the last 7 games.

We fluked a win against the taigs

We scored 2 against 10 men Aberdeen and seen the game out when they pulled 1 back with 10 men

Beat Hibs 1-0, always a tough place to go so fair enough there.

We scored an offside goal against bottom of the table Motherwell to get a draw.

Hammered County

We beat St Johnstone 1-0 with McGregor making a big save 2nd half & they had chances themselves

And we could've easily lost to Hamilton today

Hardly been on fantastic form since the turn of the year.

But still much better than the scum. That’s the important part

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

No too worried about today's result, poor as it was, but form since new year has to be a bit concerning for the gaffer.

Only 2 games since new year we scored more than a single goal and the 9ne against the sheep we only won by the single goal.

Need to get to the bottom of the reason for this IMO

We recycle the ball too much in the final third. Been plenty opportunities to get a shot off, test the keeper more. That in itself builds pressure and momentum. We don't do this enough for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

We didnt win today, but today doesnt feel like a "dropped points" day to me.. Im quite calm and buzzing as we are winning this league. We are only a few games away from reclaiming what is rightfully ours. We have been through hell and back and are on the verge of the greatest title of our history, and we are doing it in style, might I add. I will put on the greatest party when its mathematically over, and you are all welcome to join me. We TRULY are the people!

There you go. That's how to enjoy this season.

Tiger Shaw likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Ryan Kent and Aribo are up and down players. Always will be. 

This shitebag patter's pathetic at this stage with our record this season.

I’m not calling the team shitebags, just 2 players in particular and not just based on this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueboyG said:

We just played the worst team in the league and couldn't beat them. Last game we were pish as well, we need to treat every game as if it's a league winner.

We were pish the last game and should have still been 4 up , we pumped this lot by 8 , if our mentality is right we have plenty of easy games 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So they get less than an hour to impress away to bottom of the league who are fighting to stay up

But Kents been a passenger for months now, but hey, he kicked a ball back in October so alls good, he's undroppable

Not a chance 

Nah Itten has had enough opportunities now, and is still behind Morelos and Roofe

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 15 May 2021 11:30 Until 13:30
      0  
      Rangers v Aberdeen
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event

×
×
  • Create New...