***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

Myself and fellow Bear were working during this and had to listen on iPhone BBC patchy listening at best, the amount of Rangers players who weren’t mentioned was quite alarming.

Form has fell off a cliff.

Was there any decent play ?

were they hiding ?

think the jobs done ?

don’t have the motivation ?

Should not be struggling like this it’s far too important 

11 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I for one cannot wait till cunts stop looking back aw misty eyed to Walter's teams and how the they were set up etc. 

1ts 2021, we have a fresh young management team in, we're undefeated and we're on the brink of another league title. Relax man.

I think the point is (first time round after the 92/93 euro run) that his teams weren’t that well set up and largely relied on individual brilliance to dig us out a hole when things weren’t going well. 

We’re much more like the Advocaat era IMO, where it was more about the collective (despite being filled with great players). 

Second time round Walter’s football would make your eyes bleed, although can’t argue with the end result. 

21 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Myself and fellow Bear were working during this and had to listen on iPhone BBC patchy listening at best, the amount of Rangers players who weren’t mentioned was quite alarming.

were they hiding ?

think the jobs done ?

30ecee2cae85e9d02e316a3668feee19.gif

200 (1).gif

Just now, Juniorsparkie said:

Why ?

can I not ask a fckin question ?

Wins 24

Draws 4

Defeats 0

21 points or 15 (if you want) clear. 

Wind yer fucking neck in. 

And just you concentrate on not touching the wrong wire or cable. 

sRcFoCt likes this

1 hour ago, Juniorsparkie said:

were they hiding ?

think the jobs done ?

The goal and a chance for Kent is the only good play I remember.

Wouldn’t say hiding, just not good enough. 

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Still fuckin raging with that terrible performance and result yesterday. 

Yep. The last fucking kick of the game has made it 100 times worse. If we’d been one down and left with a point after that performance it probably wouldn’t be so bad but the manner  Hamilton scored was completely avoidable - hopeless game management. 
There needs to be a fucking reaction from this and they need to get this fucking thing over the line pronto. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The goal and a chance for Kent is the only good play I remember.

Wouldn’t say hiding, just not good enough. 

Aribo ( who was otherwise pish ) had that effort round the post which was unlucky otherwise there was very little from us.

It’s been coming though - not been great for weeks 

Bearsden bear, Zappa6995 and HG5 like this

Basically the team has given up on the high press, given up on closing when losing the ball. The number of times yesterday Hamilton players were allowed to run unopposed with the ball was alarming. It is strikingly similar to post Dubai, lack of tempo, lack of effort, lack of pride.

I would have thought the possibility of winning the title at Scumdome would have been an incentive to push on but maybe it is just us fans would think that.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

24 hours later and I am still in shock over what I witnessed yesterday

Been rotten for weeks, what I can't believe about yesterday, and not for the first time, was they couldn't see the game out, a schoolboy team wouldn't have lost that goal in the last 30 seconds of the game - sick of hearing we'll learn and move on  - they don't learn 

BlueAvenger likes this

38 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

Basically the team has given up on the high press, given up on closing when losing the ball. The number of times yesterday Hamilton players were allowed to run unopposed with the ball was alarming. It is strikingly similar to post Dubai, lack of tempo, lack of effort, lack of pride.

I would have thought the possibility of winning the title at Scumdome would have been an incentive to push on but maybe it is just us fans would think that.

I just want us to win it and don't care where mate. The sooner the better but no more fuck ups 

Bears r us and HG5 like this

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

It will be a mark of our team and their ambitions with regards to how we respond in our next league game. 

let’s hope they want it as bad as us.  

Team has responded well after bad results.

Put 5 past Ross County after the Motherwell draw and went on 14 game winning run after hibs draw. 

I'm expecting a response come the weekend. If any of our players think the league is won then a pissed off Gerrard and McGregor will get that sorted after yesterday. 

KeyserSoze likes this

3 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Still fuckin raging with that terrible performance and result yesterday. 

No Raging just disappointed with the fact we need wait 6 days to get it out my system. Kilmarnock and Dundee United are both must wins just to calm everyone one down 

4 hours ago, Juniorsparkie said:

were they hiding ?

think the jobs done ?

You'd think by these types of posts we had our full strength team out.

4 hours ago, Juniorsparkie said:

were they hiding ?

think the jobs done ?

spacer.png

Whats frustrating for me is when we went ahead Hamilton looked open in defence, We had plenty of chances to kill it and fucked every one of them then the last couple of minutes we just wanted to pass it around their box without actually trying to score trying to camp out a 1 nil lead is too risky need to take our chances and put games to bed we've had too many nervy 1 nils recently.

BlueAvenger likes this