Kemar Roofe charged by SFA (2 Match Ban Confirmed)

CooperSF

2 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Taig rat John Collins now moaning about the challenge, there is just no let up from the predominantly pro terrier mhedia in this funking country honestly 

Always disgust me the favourable treatment Yorkshire terriers get in this country 

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bill8972 said:

Rangers striker Kemar Roofe’s Scottish Football Association fast-track hearing has been put back 24 hours.

Fuck sake, they really are incapable of carrying out pretty much any duty at the SFA. Useless bastards.

So Gerrard won’t now know whether he can plan for Killie, and include Roofe in those, until Thursday. Ridiculous.

They're fast enough to accuse.

3 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Fuck sake, they really are incapable of carrying out pretty much any duty at the SFA. Useless bastards.

So Gerrard won’t now know whether he can plan for Killie, and include Roofe in those, until Thursday. Ridiculous.

They're fast enough to accuse.

They probably thought we would just bend over. 

We need Roofe his movement off the ball is excellent and he has goals in him, he's also our most productive striker next to Tav, our goals have mainly come from a mix of players but has slowed down a bit lately.

2 hours ago, Bill8972 said:

Rangers striker Kemar Roofe’s Scottish Football Association fast-track hearing has been put back 24 hours.

First vote didn’t go as planned,now going for the tried and tested Dundee version.

"We've taken the decision to push the fast-track appeal hearing back by 24 hours in order to make up reasons as to why the suspension should stand. We did not expect Rangers to appeal the decision and are now left scrambling to pull something together. This is all Rangers' fault."

54 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

I'll bet that whatever happens to Ajeti will happen to Roofe.

No way will those incompetents uphold one and dismiss the other. Not a chance in hell...regardless of what the 'right' decision would be. 

That's exactly what's going to happen, don't kid yourself lol corrupt as fuck!

58 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

No way will those incompetents uphold one and dismiss the other. Not a chance in hell...regardless of what the 'right' decision would be. 

To be fair on this occasion if Roofe got off with it & that lump of wood got banned it would be a shambles, funny but a shambles nonetheless :lol:

Don't think either should've been cited, the ref clearly seen and dealt with the Roofe one & there's been dives far worse in the league over the last few years than Ajeti's 

6 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

To be fair on this occasion if Roofe got off with it & that lump of wood got banned it would be a shambles, funny but a shambles nonetheless :lol:

Don't think either should've been cited, the ref clearly seen and dealt with the Roofe one & there's been dives far worse in the league over the last few years than Ajeti's 

Edouards cup final simulation v hearts that led to the winning goal was far worse and airbrushed from history in seconds. If I recall correctly the hearts goalie got in trouble for being too vocal about it. 
he’s done that on at least two other occasions to win penalties but oddly enough he’s not gained a reputation for it

1 hour ago, ianb1547 said:

Brace yourself...

12 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

This has been the issue for me with the Roofe one.

Ref can see it and made a decision yellow was enough. 

This process is now just re-officiating games to suit. 

1 hour ago, ianb1547 said:

hope you are right but i suspect ajeti will get off and roofe will get a 2 match ban  the media and radio have been pushing for that since the weekend

Archived