Kemar Roofe charged by SFA (2 Match Ban Confirmed)

CooperSF

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The bookies is going to have to start getting odds going for this, it’s got as much to do with Scottish football as actually participating. I would put my £5 on a not proved. 

I’ll bet you’ve lost your fiver 

6 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

St Johnstone manager Callum Davidson says midfielder Murray Davidson is '50-50' to be fit for the League Cup final, and says his calf injury was not as a result of a challenge by Rangers' Kemar Roofe.

Did he not say the opposite right after the game?

8 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

No both him and Davidson were refreshingly graceful after the match and stated that they saw no malice nor intent in the challenge...

I'm looking for the quote but he initially said "I've lost my player from the challenge"

Gaffer Davidson said after the game when asked about the challenge: “It’s one of those, I don’t think there was any malice in the challenge, but it doesn’t look great.

“TV pictures will slow it down and make it look worse than it is.

“The only thing I know is that I have lost my player from the resulting challenge. It’s not great.

1 minute ago, Canabear said:

I'm looking for the quote but he initially said "I've lost my player from the challenge"

Gaffer Davidson said after the game when asked about the challenge: “It’s one of those, I don’t think there was any malice in the challenge, but it doesn’t look great.

“TV pictures will slow it down and make it look worse than it is.

“The only thing I know is that I have lost my player from the resulting challenge. It’s not great.

Was he not referring to the actual challenge (not Roofe’s) that caused Davisson’s problem?

• CooperSF changed the title to Kemar Roofe charged by SFA (2 Match Ban Confirmed)
Just now, Bluekev said:

Screenshot_20210210-170207.png

They're a big fan of the "not seen by match official" despite the player actually being booked. Only time its work as per intended use was the Morelos elbow at Dundee Utd to my knowledge

Outwith that they are just rerefeering games now when it suits them. Surpised they pull up all our playes from some point in the league for something

Archived