Kemar Roofe charged by SFA (2 Match Ban Confirmed)

CooperSF

Whilst Lennon has been on full on attack mode since Dubai, threatening to boycott sky interviews and since then Sky have barely uttered a word about them and even have took Boyd out pundit line up. We’re subjected to a full On character assassination of our striker by Crocker.

We’ve released a tweet and Gerrard tells us we’re working behind scenes with SFA to try make system better.

This is where years of inaction and dignified silence get you.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There is no doubt, there is an argument that Morelos & Roofe are guilty but fuck me, Devante Cole lashed out chest high and the two scum are easily deemed as guilty as well.

It is the lack of consistency that leads to bias thinking.

Call me sad but I've spent the better part of a week looking at IFAB Laws of the Game and the SPFL Disciplinary Rules and the combination of them leads to inconsistencies.

The problem with Cole is that where it used to be that if you deliberately kicked someone off the ball it was a straight red card its now technically no longer the case, there are other factors to consider for a ref. It's why Morelos got let off his red card after appeal at Aberdeen a couple of seasons back. Cole should have been sent off, and if he had and then appealed he wouldn't have had his appeal upheld, but the ridiculous thing is the conditions to cite and ban him retrospectively meant he probably couldn't be cited due to the procedural rules around fast tracking.

If Cole had instead of kicking Sorro, with less force hit him in the head he would have been sent off, because the head is automatically violent conduct. But even if he had done that and the ref booked him mistakenly, for it to get to fast track all sorts of conditions have to be met. It's not the case that all red card offences that are missed get reviewed.

The whole thing is a mess. There are three options in my view:

Install VAR.

Don't have VAR but every single sending off that is missed gets cited.

Referee decision is final and nothing gets reviewed.

13 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Mate, when it happened, I thought it was red. I have no issue with that. It’s the fucking re-refereeing by video that burns me after the fucking refs call it at the time. These cunts are making the refs wonder what the fuck they are doing. This could chase refs away from the game being called out in games. bbc and sky VAR.  only in Scotland! 

I thought it was a red as well, just the same as I thought every Broon elbow was a red, just like I thought Duffy on Kent was a red, just like Main on Borna was a red, just like I thought Naismiths stamp on Broon ( although I enjoyed it ) was a red to name a few, and not one of them got an increase in punishment, that's what pisses me - and as far as I'm concerned it's about time the club stood up to these fuckers openly - had enough of working behind the scene

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Whilst Lennon has been on full on attack mode since Dubai, threatening to boycott sky interviews and since then Sky have barely uttered a word about them and even have took Boyd out pundit line up. We’re subjected to a full On character assassination of our striker by Crocker.

We’ve released a tweet and Gerrard tells us we’re working behind scenes with SFA to try make system better.

Aye agreed mate!

We are worryingly going down the Murray/Bain route of it’s ok to slaughter Rangers and it’s supporters as long as the board are ok.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hes not saying he didnt see it. He's asked on consideration if he missed an exceptional part of the challenge, in this case I'd imagine exactly where the foot landed.

He's admitted he has, which is how the process then moves on to 3 ex ref panel.

Its an absolute nonsense and the number of times the refs are asked ( challenged or instructed) to admit their error is in itself exceptional. Then all 3 refs need to find it a red card offence and again its mental how many times all 3 do.

We're not a dirty team but season after season we get crazy numbers of suspensions. Whereas others....

5 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Change “referee didn’t see the incident” to “we disagree with the referee’s decision” but will undermine him but not take him off any matches etc. 

At least I can understand if he he has not said he did not see it, which I thought was said in the Alfredo one, but could be wrong.

I just cannot find any reason but blatant bias for why our players are done like this but especially the tarriers are not, a form of cheating I would say. I wonder if that is why other teams are also rarely cited as well so they can then say well this player was not cited so it is not just them.

Please win this league Rangers, it will be the best possible 'get it up them' that is possible. :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I thought it was a red as well, just the same as I thought every Broon elbow was a red, just like I thought Duffy on Kent was a red, just like Main on Borna was a red, just like I thought Naismiths stamp on Broon ( although I enjoyed it ) was a red to name a few, and not one of them got an increase in punishment, that's what pisses me - and as far as I'm concerned it's about time the club stood up to these fuckers openly - had enough of working behind the scene

Fucking scunnered with it mate. Would love the club to jump all over these bastards, but I’m really not sure what they can do. Scottish football needs a fucking huge enema!  

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I get this but feel that there is now a step change in the club about how we are tackling things. There has been for too long a culture of a free for all on Rangers by certain MSM and it would appear governing bodies, it’s going to take longer than sooner to change this. People and MSM platforms are now being challenged in a professional manner re detrimental Rangers comments/ issues.
We did unsuccessfully (of course) try to open the lid on the SFA/ SPFL last season and I think we will do again when there is more support for it. We are all angry but the club will be fined (no question) if they come out and say what we are all feeling. We have to consolidate from a position of strength as champions and quite simply be ‘cuter’ than they are in effecting ra fable change...

This has gone too far now. Way too far.

They’re essentially just laughing at the club/all of us now after letting off Ajeti, McGregor et al and not even bothering to consider a plethora of other incidents.

It’s time to take a stand, Rangers. It’s blatant corruption/bias in the public eye.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Genuine question (no laughing)

When was the last time a taig player was cited and the ban actually went through?

Ryan Christie last year when, conveniently enough he was unavailable anyway due to an operation

Happy to be corrected but I believe that is the ONLY time they have been retrospectively banned by their CO

Just now, Robmc1 said:

I get this but feel that there is now a step change in the club about how we are tackling things. There has been for too long a culture of a free for all on Rangers by certain MSM and it would appear governing bodies, it’s going to take longer than sooner to change this. People and MSM platforms are now being challenged in a professional manner re detrimental Rangers comments/ issues.
We did unsuccessfully (of course) try to open the lid on the SFA/ SPFL last season and I think we will do again when there is more support for it. We are all angry but the club will be fined (no question) if they come out and say what we are all feeling. We have to consolidate from a position of strength as champions and quite simply be ‘cuter’ than they are in effecting ra fable change...

How can you try and work with guys like Mclennan, Doncaster, Mckenzie, Mulraney and Maxwell?

We’re the biggest team in Scotland yet guys from clubs like Alloa, Dunfermline and Brechin have a bigger say than us.

embarrassing.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

How can you try and work with guys like Mclennan, Doncaster, Mckenzie, Mulraney and Maxwell?

We’re the biggest team in Scotland yet guys from clubs like Alloa, Dunfermline and Brechin have a bigger say than us.

embarrassing.

All picked for a reason.

22 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

SFA/SPFL - corrupt

Scottish Government - corrupt

Procurator Fiscal - corrupt

No need to point out the one thing they have in common.

Say nothing for now but once the title is won go after heads Rangers. Start with a vote of no confidence. Every chance that will pass this year.

No it won't, as long as it doesn't affect all the other clubs then no one is coming to our aid, I don't have an answer to it as the authorities will still be full of fenians for some time to come and if it's a close race next season then they will fuck us again.

We need to put the same concerted effort into dismantling the whole corrupt cabal as we put into other areas of the business.

Sincerely hope we go for these bastards once the league trophy is in the cabinet. I also hope our board dont forget the boiling anger the fans are feeling right now; not to mention the crap we’ve had to endure over the last 9 years. :raging: 
Absolutely scunnered with it. 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Fucking scunnered with it mate. Would love the club to jump all over these bastards, but I’m really not sure what they can do. Scottish football needs a fucking huge enema!  

I'm not sure either mate,  but surely we've got people better qualified than me and you who do know what we can do, or do we just keep on taking all this shit 

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

This is unfortunately the situation, while all I want this season is to win the league I feel unless we grow a set after that and use the same tactics as TLB and their board we will always find ourselves treated differently. It has to stop.  

Archived