Kemar Roofe charged by SFA (2 Match Ban Confirmed)

CooperSF

On 05/02/2021 at 16:17, folkestoneger said:

Corruption indeed.

Making up a pretend case against a scum player who will most definitely be absolved does not change anything.

Could have predicted all this . They sight the scum, so they can make all their hoo ha about it . Then they constantly let them off.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Get the next 5 games won then go after them

Yes but no doubt they’ll find a way of taking points off us for ‘bringing in the game into disrepute’ or some such similar crap. Need to probably get the trophy in our hands first. I wouldn’t put anything past that lot.

1 minute ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Yes but no doubt they’ll find a way of taking points off us for ‘bringing in the game into disrepute’ or some such similar crap. Need to probably get the trophy in our hands first. I wouldn’t put anything past that lot.

Fair point yet we do keep making excuses for the boards inactions .

43 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We should be doing it with Sky just now after Crockers character assassination of Morelos.

Tell them he’s not welcome and if they persist with him Gerrard or a player wont be made available before and after game.

SG won't jeapordise his reputation in the media , no chance but i agree we should be going after Walker and Crocker at a high level 

Hopefully SG's team talk this week motivates them to put down a marker of 5 or 6 against Killie . Full steam ahead .

Not surprising . While back lego muncher was cited but it was dropped cos the ref already dealt with it and they said they couldn't undermine the ref..Weird how thats no a rule anymore .

52 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

How can you try and work with guys like Mclennan, Doncaster, Mckenzie, Mulraney and Maxwell?

We’re the biggest team in Scotland yet guys from clubs like Alloa, Dunfermline and Brechin have a bigger say than us.

embarrassing.

Can’t work with any of them imo as (imo) they have an agenda, we just have to be smart and look to remove them which atm is difficult given the weak position we are re-emerging from. As I said, I can sense we’re at the beginning of a change in momentum in the balance of power, can’t come quick enough...

41 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We should be doing it with Sky just now after Crockers character assassination of Morelos.

Tell them he’s not welcome and if they persist with him Gerrard or a player wont be made available before and after game.

I certainly feel he and Walker are one of the main reasons our players get cited followed up by BBC Sportscene later after the game.

We maybe trying to not do anything to cause us more grief before we are hopefully over the line, but it has to change soon. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

I certainly feel he and Walker are one of the main reasons our players get cited followed up by BBC Sportscene later after the game.

We maybe trying to not do anything to cause us more grief before we are hopefully over the line, but it has to change soon. 

They all follow the tarrier narrative along with the SFA and SPFL.

Just so happens that Sky and BBC are the first responders, followed by the rags then lastly the SFA.

All singing from the same hymn sheet.

6 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Hopefully SG's team talk this week motivates them to put down a marker of 5 or 6 against Killie . Full steam ahead .

Not surprising . While back lego muncher was cited but it was dropped cos the ref already dealt with it and they said they couldn't undermine the ref..Weird how thats no a rule anymore .

Ross County game . Biggest red card ,you will ever see . And he got sighted before he got let off again

Corrupt to fuck for me  

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Got to put my hands up with this one, miles off it with what I thought and said. 

seems there are no lows this corrupt mob won’t stoop to to fuck us over. 

I was the same as you, I thought they couldn’t be as brazen. 

15 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They all follow the tarrier narrative along with the SFA and SPFL.

Just so happens that Sky and BBC are the first responders, followed by the rags then lastly the SFA.

All singing from the same hymn sheet.

Surely someone from Rangers have had a discussion with Sky about Crocker and Walker recently, it is completely over the top and while I never watch the tarriers unless playing against us I bet anything one of their players does is swept under the carpet quickly and never mentioned again during the match.

It is so bad now in our games, that I turn down the sound to a mumble before it even kicks off, I just will not listen to that pair of wankers.  

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Surely someone from Rangers have had a discussion with Sky about Crocker and Walker recently, it is completely over the top and while I never watch the tarriers unless playing against us I bet anything one of their players does is swept under the carpet quickly and never mentioned again during the match.

It is so bad now in our games, that I turn down the sound to a mumble before it even kicks off, I just will not listen to that pair of wankers.  

Doubtful. Very doubtful.

We ain't going after Sky.

We ain't going after the SFA.

Archived