Kemar Roofe charged by SFA (2 Match Ban Confirmed)

CooperSF

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody knows that they are corrupt.

Lieswell probably told his manager to hang in there. 'I can get their top players banned. No problem. Hopefully we can provoke a reaction and bring them up on disrepute charges. I can guarantee a points deduction in that case. Both of our reputations restored in one fell swoop.'

How is anyone surprised by this.must be going about with their eyes and ears shut.The same shite has been happening for years and now that they have full control of the S.F.A. and the S.P.F.L it will continue unabated. I'd love to know what the 5 way agreement was, could it be yes you will get your licence back but you agree not to question the decisions of the governing bodies.

Would not be in the least bit surprised if that is the case, remember the banner " know your place H** scum ".

From lost evidence to referees who change their original decision after the pressure is applied the game is rigged all to the benefit of one club.

What can the club do when you have the majority of clubs happy to go along with the status quo.

A starting point would be the minimum engagement with sky to meet any contractual agreements, ban Crocker and Walker from Ibrox like Gollum, ban the Sun the Record and any other media outlet from our press conferences.

Tell them why and it will stay this way until we are treated in the same manner as all the rest.

Kick them Out. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Clubs can only refuse call ups for friendlies.

We can't enforce our players not getting called up if they want to play, and if we did then would likely be in breach of contract with our own players and FIFA would give each player a 2 match ban from club football.

If our players want to play we get rid of the cunts. Simple 

35 minutes ago, Bill8972 said:

Simunovic didn't even get booked, he also didn't get cited!  Proof that the system is corrupt.

A great example of countless challenges from celtic and numerous other teams over the last few seasons I can think of. Just want this league win over the line and then can hopefully start some meaningful progress towards change...

If SG went on a rant like like the TLB about his player, he would be fastracked for a disciplinary hearing, judged to and held to a different standard from those around us is what we are.

All of you who bitch about Alfredo should take this into consideration before condemning one of our own, we have all seen over the seasons how quick he is judged - admittedly sometimes deserved, but every iffy move the guy makes is an offence to them, yet others in the same game ignored, or other games not involving us at all, worse things ignored. Lego muncher clearly striped his studs down Morelos” leg which went unpunished yet Morelos was punished. I’d fight that every time 

I hear constantly on here how we shouldn’t act like them (and to a certain extent I wholeheartedly agree with that) however they get results from their dummy spitting petulance and that in the past has directly effected/affected us and we should start to take them on in the same manner, hopefully this will negate their power.

9 minutes ago, GM63 said:

If SG went on a rant like like the TLB about his player, he would be fastracked for a disciplinary hearing,

Sorry mate but I f our manager went on a rant like that I’d be embarrassed and want him replaced with someone with professional pride and the ability to carry himself as a Rangers manager should...

There is no mileage in fighting the current bias as those in power are anti Rangers. We need to focus all efforts into making sure every Blue pound goes into the club and into the team. Only way to win is having a superior team on the park, and if they chip away at the odd player it makes no difference as our superiority wins through. We win despite your bias. Just another of the Adversities.

No probs with that at all, I did say if SG “went on a rant”  not he should. Taking them on in the same manner should have had the caveat of not acting with a  dummy spitting petulance, my bad, I couldn’t stand that either. Dignity at all times but that can be forthright too.

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Well that's told them!!!

A total embarrassment of a statement.

Prepare for more shafting.

“Working behind the scenes”

A ‘consistency’’ tweet

Banning a media group for 2-3 weeks until a pathetic one-line apology is issued.

2 hours ago, Bill8972 said:

Simunovic didn't even get booked, he also didn't get cited!  Proof that the system is corrupt.

His player was cited for a mis-timed challenge on Izagirrie and got a retrospective red. Brown had a studs up lunge to the knee and got a yellow with no citation. All in the same game

Archived