Kemar Roofe charged by SFA (2 Match Ban Confirmed)

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope he saves them for Sunday

Absolutely brutal the process after all this: St Johnstone manager says no malice Referee sees the incident and takes action.  Can clearly see Roofe is trying to protect the ball.   

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

This is it for me. Focus on what we can control which is being better than every other team and win the next 5 games.

After that they can suspend our whole team if they want then we can challenge them by any means we see fit.

Get 55 and they'll hurt for decades.

WATP!

You’re bang on. But by fuck we need a BIG performance from the team this weekend to allay any fears that we might be slipping/they’re on for a comeback. Especially from the likes of Tav, Kent, Aribo, Hagi and Itten.

The above players, and team in general, can’t turn up, start slow and look like their shitting it. Put it this way, if we somehow went into the split with only a single digit lead, serious squeaky bum time would kick in for people.

This is our league to win and we now just need to kick on and do exactly that.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye mate. Genius way of attracting and keeping the best of scottish talent.

I'm pretty sure the attraction of playing for rangers out does playing for a shite national team fulla tarriers and sheepshaging fans who boo any rangers player.

We need to be more forceful in voice.

Lennon put pressure on the panel before the Ajeti decision and it worked.

Gerrard has to be more vocal in the next press conference. If Lennon can get away with the Dubai scandal, how can they fine Gerrard for speaking the truth?

It's getting beyond ridiculous.

31 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I'm pretty sure the attraction of playing for rangers out does playing for a shite national team fulla tarriers and sheepshaging fans who boo any rangers player.

Funny how Ryan Jack loves playing for the national team. We'll chase him to fuck though aye?

14 hours ago, bluenoz said:

We need to be more forceful in voice.

Lennon put pressure on the panel before the Ajeti decision and it worked.

Gerrard has to be more vocal in the next press conference. If Lennon can get away with the Dubai scandal, how can they fine Gerrard for speaking the truth?

It's getting beyond ridiculous.

Gerrard will get punished it's the board who are needing to speak out.

14 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

All young Scottish footballers want to represent their country, it's a long road for them to get to what they see as the pinnacle of their career.

I say this as someone who has no interest in international football now.

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

Likewise, I remember Scotland games as being a big occasion watching with my dad and family, there was a real hype when the country played. I now have no interest whatsoever which I find quite sad.
A combination of the moronic ‘tartan army’ (who are a drunken embarrassment to us all) plus outwardly vocal against anything Rangers and the SNP separatists who front these clowns and despise anything pro union or loyalist...

47 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Likewise, I remember Scotland games as being a big occasion watching with my dad and family, there was a real hype when the country played. I now have no interest whatsoever which I find quite sad.
A combination of the moronic ‘tartan army’ (who are a drunken embarrassment to us all) plus outwardly vocal against anything Rangers and the SNP separatists who front these clowns and despise anything pro union or loyalist...

I just cannot get into it at all now even when Scotland qualified it did not spark any interest.

Robmc1 and LiverpoolBlue like this
4 hours ago, Smile said:

All young Scottish footballers want to represent their country, it's a long road for them to get to what they see as the pinnacle of their career.

I get your point ma man.

On 11/02/2021 at 13:43, Robmc1 said:

I bought 4/8 tickets at Hampden for the Euros for Dad and I. No way am I spending £200 to send two of those games stuck in with the Tranny Army. I am keeping the other group game and the last 16 tie. Scotland games will get sold when I get them. 

5 minutes ago, Gazzanova11 said:

Had a full blown 3 hour long debate with my best mate from school who’s a tarrier over this (both 31)  among many other questionable decisions on what’s app. Got heated and I’d gladly never heard from the cunt again

Take comfort in his pain when 55 comes 👍

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Grim tbh.

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

Take comfort in his pain when 55 comes 👍

Was amazed with one who I considered to be well acquainted with at work a few years back, always decent and sensible seeming type. We never usually got in to politics or footballhowever the one time that we did I didn’t take long to scratch beneath the surface to reveal a whole new ‘chip on the shoulder’ stereotypical conspiracy ridden fool. Still hard to believe that this undercurrent still exists given all that’s went right for them over the last decade. Literally raised behind closed doors on stories of non existing victim hood and oppression. Sad state of affairs...

5 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Was amazed with one who I considered to be well acquainted with at work a few years back, always decent and sensible seeming type. We never usually got in to politics or footballhowever the one time that we did I didn’t take long to scratch beneath the surface to reveal a whole new ‘chip on the shoulder’ stereotypical conspiracy ridden fool. Still hard to believe that this undercurrent still exists given all that’s went right for them over the last decade. Literally raised behind closed doors on stories of non existing victim hood and oppression. Sad state of affairs...

They were all happy as fuck when everything was going their way, then the cracks appear, and they show their true colours. Become all bitter and twisted. The excuses come out. 

Morelos "Stamp" I was working early and asked a boy in work (I had seen a snippet on my mates group WhatsApp) but didn't know who was involved... The guy (a scum fan) said "aye should have been a red but didn't get sent off and gets the winner". My reply, "what about Eduard and Klimala then" . No fucking answer. Blah blah blah :wanker:

chris182 likes this