Clive Tyldesley

TerryTibbs

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a masterstroke by Rangers if I'm honest. Clive on commentary, Walter and Souness at half time.

Now we get Tom with his shite and the women's players at half time. At least McCann is there to provide some half decent analysis. 

But we keep buying it. So big profit for the club tbh.

Was in the paper few days ago its down to lockdown restrictions where he is.

Having said that, could he not broadcast from home? I know a lot of radio DJs are doing that at the minute. I assume RTV is delayed somewhat in transmission anyway so not like that would be an issue.

9 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

It was a masterstroke by Rangers if I'm honest. Clive on commentary, Walter and Souness at half time.

Now we get Tom with his shite and the women's players at half time. At least McCann is there to provide some half decent analysis. 

But we keep buying it. So big profit for the club tbh.

Tom’s bad enough on the TV but imagine having to listen his drivel on audio only! Holy fuck

Just now, .Williamson. said:

That restrictions thing is a load of shite btw. You can travel for work, Ally works on Amazon primes games constantly

Maybe he's at risk. Although legally you can travel for work, i wouldn't resent anyone for not wanting to put themselves at further risk.

He’s a genuine Rangers man. 

There was a video of Clive saying something like “who is this person?” to Walter and it was the cringiest shite I’ve ever witnessed. Could tell Walter thought he was a clown 

He's a shit commentator. End of. Wee Jay is a taig but you wouldn't tie a microphone to his wheelchair and put him on Sellik TV would you?

The other one has done multiple champions leagues, euros and world cups. There is no debate to be had.

1 minute ago, PromDeAnglais said:

He's a shit commentator. End of. Wee Jay is a taig but you wouldn't tie a microphone to his wheelchair and put him on Sellik TV would you?

The other one has done multiple champions leagues, euros and world cups. There is no debate to be had.

He’s a great commentator and loves the club. Clive just loves the pay cheque 

He’s a great commentator and loves the club. Clive just loves the pay cheque 

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. You get what you pay for. Nothing wrong with having an impartial commentator if he knows his stuff. Tom is neither.

6 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. You get what you pay for. Nothing wrong with having an impartial commentator if he knows his stuff. Tom is neither.

Clive aint interested in us. Do you honestly believe his only reason not coming up is due to covid restrictions.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Clive aint interested in us. Do you honestly believe his only reason not coming up is due to covid restrictions.

I haven't mentioned Covid in this thread at all.

Infact I've mentioned Clive is impartial to Rangers. Of course he is. But he is a far, far better commentator. 

Tom hits out with some right cringe worthy shite. 

Clive Tyldese

11 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Tyldesley is man united fan. who commented on their greatest game ever.

But has since suggested he has become a neutral after many years.

Once instantly and famously described a young everton player who scored a wonder goal as being "a name to remember", Anyone remember who ?

Have great respect for commentators who provide impartial commentary, always remember the great Scots ones who we knew supported us, but were professional  enough to provide a neutral commentary. 

Archived