Clive Tyldesley

TerryTibbs

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Thinking back, they used to take a bit of abuse, but now in hindsight realise their abilities and professionalism. 

Bob Crampsey was a hero of mine as a youngster. A genuine football fan and scholar who wore his heart (Queens Park) on his sleeve and was respected by all. 

Yes I remember listening to Crampsey also.

So I wonder what the most memorable commentary moments will be this season. 

Maybe:

"The Barriers Are Changing Direction"

Or

"They think it's all over..............well to be fair, it was over by January."

Or just

"Neil Francis Lennon, your boys took a hell of a beating"

Think a few have said they don’t like Tom and it’s become the fashionable thing to say now. Nowhere near as bad as is made out.

More than happy if he’s the man to talk us through 55, much rather than that Walker and Crocker or Clive (who I don’t mind btw). 

40 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Think a few have said they don’t like Tom and it’s become the fashionable thing to say now. Nowhere near as bad as is made out.

More than happy if he’s the man to talk us through 55, much rather than that Walker and Crocker or Clive (who I don’t mind btw). 

This. Tom's doing a decent job. There's no pleasing some folk. 

Give me our Tom over Clive any day of the week.

Thought Tyldesley was pretty shite in all honesty. 

Watching the club channel I would prefer to hear the passion of a fan commentating to savour the goals and get a bit of history. 

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Once instantly and famously described a young everton player who scored a wonder goal as being "a name to remember", Anyone remember who ?

The granny shagger. Not really surprised though his wife is rough as fuck.

I prefer listening to Clive. Tom Miller is such a wee wank who thinks hes hilarious. Clive brings more professionalism but he did go down in my estimation when he said he'd work for celtic if the offer was right 

Archived