• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally find Tom Miller very difficult to listen to. 

Prefer Tom to Clive 

Some proper shitty criticism being thrown Tom’s way. His commentary style may be unorthodox to some but I’ll bet he’s forgotten more about Rangers Football Club than some on here.

Posted Images

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just because he's one of us doesn't counter the fact that he's absolutely chronic at commentating on games. 

maybe but still think it's better having a Rangers guy doing it than someone who doesn't really care about us and just wants a wage.

plumbGER likes this
2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

I assume the people saying he's not that bad watch the game on mute?

Who scored a goal for Rangers in the 1972 cup final with his hair messed up from 2.3 inches?

Commentate on the fucking game! History I can do later.

23 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Would prefer a professional commentator to cover the games right up until we score and cut immediately to wee Tom, YEEESSSS........ALFREDO MORELOSSSSSS.... 1-0 TO THE FAMOUS. 

:rofl: I could hear him in my head there saying that as I read it :lol:

slimjim1690 likes this

Clive is a premier league of commentators, we as a club tried to raise the lve of professionalism of our club channel, although we have changed the platform halfway through the season which is not forward thinking at all.

Clive has an Aura about him that reminds us of ITV days, champions league nights and world cups.

Wee Tam gives it his best shot and worked for free during our darkest days, people have to remember, he's one of us just trying to earn abit coin.

Until we hit Sky TV again with our club channel, back in the days we could add it on to Sky package, felt like proper European Elite back then.

30 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

He really isn't 

Tbf in terms of Scottish football and Rangers id say he is mate. 

He is brilliant at his research of clubs but end of the day you took his file off him for one of our games and his knowledge would be some laugh 

7 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Some proper shitty criticism being thrown Tom’s way.

His commentary style may be unorthodox to some but I’ll bet he’s forgotten more about Rangers Football Club than some on here.

Ma man you tell em.

Tom Miller loyal.

Mr Soprano likes this