Clive Tyldesley

TerryTibbs

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Think a few have said they don’t like Tom and it’s become the fashionable thing to say now. Nowhere near as bad as is made out.

More than happy if he’s the man to talk us through 55, much rather than that Walker and Crocker or Clive (who I don’t mind btw). 

If Clive was doing games for free like Tam does, there'd be cunts wanting a statue built of him.

Toms an embarrassment, I was at Rangers charity foundation evening with Gerrard couple of years ago, he was on about 1690 etc in front of a world footballing icon , I know what we’d be told going on about such things in a prestigious suit in ibrox , why should he be any different 

6 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Toms an embarrassment, I was at Rangers charity foundation evening with Gerrard couple of years ago, he was on about 1690 etc in front of a world footballing icon , I know what we’d be told going on about such things in a prestigious suit in ibrox , why should he be any different 

I like him even better now.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Tom should be on that pitch with the players when we get 55, he has done the whole journey and gave us some magical moments commentating on absolutely dross games.

Legend of the club.

Should be the first to lift the trophy imo. Him and Lee Wallace sharing the privilege.

1 hour ago, cstamomusa said:

European games are on CBS here in the States and I've heard Clive doing the commentary on several of those. Seems like he is either doing them from home or a studio in London.  

He has his own wee commentary gantry in his home.

He done the commentary for a Harry Redknapp game there.

Archived