Steven Gerrard Django Meme

A.T.G

Good morning gentlemen.

Unforuntaley ( for my chest not the club ) Steven Gerrards face will have to be tattood on my chest in the heart position due to us stopping 10IAR.

Can someone post the Django meme with his face. If it has to go on I’d rather it was something the scum can see and hate when I’m on holiday. 

Fenian bastards.

Can I just say maybe you should wait until winning the league is official before you get any tattoo…

I know we’re all excited and the chances we fuck the league up is low but just be sensible about it. You don’t want to end up like one of them who got 10IAR tattoos. 

46 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

Can I just say maybe you should wait until winning the league is official before you get any tattoo…

I know we’re all excited and the chances we fuck the league up is low but just be sensible about it. You don’t want to end up like one of them who got 10IAR tattoos. 

Fuck up Billy.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fuck up Billy.

Bit ironic he’s telling other folk to be sensible when literally a month and a half ago he wanted our manager to “fuck off back down to Liverpool” and removed his profile picture of Gerrard because we were losing to Motherwell at one point.

23 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

oh sorry for being pissed at our performance when i had a drink in me lol. i might be daft but no daft enough to want to get a tattoo of something before we've won it. that's bheast behaviour.

Go back to bed Billy but get out the other side this time. Unless your single bed is up against a wall that is.

56 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

oh sorry for being pissed at our performance when i had a drink in me lol. i might be daft but no daft enough to want to get a tattoo of something before we've won it. that's bheast behaviour.

You think that performance was bad , its nothing compared to the stinker you're turning in here 

5 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

Hoaw Cunto. The tattoo will be inked when it’s done. I’m no getting it the morra ffs

7 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Bit ironic he’s telling other folk to be sensible when literally a month and a half ago he wanted our manager to “fuck off back down to Liverpool” and removed his profile picture of Gerrard because we were losing to Motherwell at one point.

Bipolar is awful, tbf.

Archived