Nae Morelos, nae party

King Jela

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Please change your name back those spaces are annoying me :lol: 

You'll get used to it ma man, was annoying me for ten years, esp with no capitals.

@GabrielTomatohas done a superb job of tidying it up imo, your autism will just have to cope.

All round, we do need to improve on the clinical finishing stakes. 

We dug in and pulled out 4, but had we taken our earlier chances we'd have been well in front and cruising. 

Our quality is there for all to see, but we seem to go through periods of a dip in the finishing stakes. 

If we can sharpen up in front of goal, we are killing cunts. 

As for Alfie, he frightens cunts. He doesn't get so many chances but he is linking up well and making space for others. An early goal settles him, because he does get frustrated and can snatch when a chance comes along later. 

Think we need to up the tempo going forward and make those defence splitting passes that the likes of Hagi and Davis can provide, but we do have a tendency to over play it too often. 

Gerrard knows what he wants and it does appear to be the Liverpool way and why not! 

We are doing exceedingly well and this team will get stronger and become an even more accomplished unit that will be a frightening prospect as we leave others in our wake. 

The future is very bright and taking this title will afford us even more quality and the world our oyster. 

Might be a case of recency bias but I felt like that was one of the best games he's had for us. Seemed to be involved in everything good and that ability to hold the ball in the box when it's fired into him is massive. His little one touch lay-offs were class all night and I always love when a player bounces off him and goes arse over tit.

The past few games have felt like the last time he was suspended when we eventually lost to St. Mirren, we miss his presence and the way he links play up top.

Whenever he gets himself suspended for something stupid I always think we'd be better of without him costing us but when he plays like that I worry about how we replace him :lol:

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He is the one player you absolutely  have to start in Europe.

If he isn't  scoring goals he is setting them up and running defences ragged.

Our Euro Talisman IMO.

There's a reason that the Shettlestons in the media make such a big thing of incidents involving Alfie, where they don't give a shit about equivalent behaviour elsewhere.

He's become an amazing team player this season. He frightens the life out of the defenders he plays against.

Despite not scoring as many as last season, he's been so much better. My player of the year, despite the fact so many of our players have been absolutely brilliant. 

10 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I just love the wee mad bastard 

Was going to say pretty much the exact same thing, he is a joy to watch in that form as he bullies defenders senseless.

Horrible player to play against and i mean that as a compliment and not because of his niggly side. Sheer natural body strength and willingness to work hard for the team is a great attribute in his role of pressing from the very front.

10 hours ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

You'll get used to it ma man, was annoying me for ten years, esp with no capitals.

@GabrielTomatohas done a superb job of tidying it up imo, your autism will just have to cope.

Please don't change it mate, chubs likes to go around annoying people so its only right he gets a taste of his own medicine imo.

13 hours ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Need to ask the question, see big men look you, do you find it funny or even understand Autism? Few choice words I would like to use here but would get me banned.

13 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Need to ask the question, see big men look you, do you find it funny or even understand Autism? Few choice words I would like to use here but would get me banned.

I think it was just a joke tbh. 

11 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Try saying that to any family that has first hand experience and see if its funny then? People sometimes don't think before they become the comedian.... My personal opinion ofcourse.

They weren’t the subject of the joke though, the other poster was. 

15 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Try saying that to any family that has first hand experience and see if its funny then? People sometimes don't think before they become the comedian.... My personal opinion ofcourse.

No need to get upset mate, i'm autistic and so is my 9 year old boy.  We can laugh at our idiosyncrasies with the best of them.  Autism is basically strong and single minded mental focus that excludes the social aspect of development, you'd be amazed at the raft of absolute geniuses that would be on the spectrum.

👍

31 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I'm a bit confused about your outrage 

17 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

No need to get upset mate, i'm autistic and so is my 9 year old boy.  We can laugh at our idiosyncrasies with the best of them.  Autism is basically strong and single minded mental focus that excludes the social aspect of development, you'd be amazed at the raft of absolute geniuses that would be on the spectrum.

👍

You're meaning me, aren't you? 

9 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Yes I do, Autistic children and teenagers often like routines  and don't like change, that's what I was referring to, I know this as my nephew and niece have high functioning ASD, we use very gentle  humour to help deal with their little quirks, that's all my comment was, dont see it as particularly offensive tbh.

I do also understand the range of disorders people with ASD can have and my post was in no way mocking those far more severely affected and have every sympathy with families coping with this.

Use any choice words you like, I'm a big boy and not easily offended.

Archived