Nae Morelos, nae party

King Jela

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, five stars said:

He clearly wants to leave, hopefully he can maintain his form till the end of the season and we can remember him for the good not the bad.

Justify that.

No one else in this country apart from taigs want him to leave.

There has been not one sign, that Alfie wants away.

Fuck off with your story and don’t come back.

3 minutes ago, Stoorie said:

Justify that.

No one else in this country apart from taigs want him to leave.

There has been not one sign, that Alfie wants away.

Fuck off with your story and don’t come back.

Tbf to @five stars Gerrard hinted very strongly post match that Morelos always plays well in Europe for that reason

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Have you spoken with him? His agent? His wife? Anybody in anyway with this information? Or are you just making that up. 

or to put it another way - how do you know he wants away to play in a better league?

I'm sure in his childhood days playing football in Colombia he dreamt of playing against Inverness and Dundee

Of course he wants to eventually move to a more prestigious league, doesn't mean he isn't happy playing with us atm.

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Tbf to @five stars Gerrard hinted very strongly post match that Morelos always plays well in Europe for that reason

Aye the boy will go on to have a good career at a decent level club and earn some big bucks but he’ll never play for a club as big as ours He’ll look back at the end of his career to his SPFL champions medal and probably regret not staying and adding more winners medals to his collection.

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I heard of few crackers in my time, the earth is flat, the moon is made of cheese, Morelos has never given one indication that he wants away. There's no point debating with the deluded.

1 minute ago, five stars said:

I heard of few crackers in my time, the earth is flat, the moon is made of cheese, Morelos has never given one indication that he wants away. There's no point debating with the deluded.

What has he done that makes you think he wants to leave? What are these indicators?

3 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Aye! In English.  It’s on RTV right now but will probs be added to YouTube soon.

What a guy.

Like Mauricio Pochettino at Tottenham couldn't speak a bit of English, then comes out with a full post mach interview,. 

49 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye the boy will go on to have a good career at a decent level club and earn some big bucks but he’ll never play for a club as big as ours He’ll look back at the end of his career to his SPFL champions medal and probably regret not staying and adding more winners medals to his collection.

Fucking yaaaaas

37 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Gerrard said start of the season his head had been turned by transfer speculation, didn't even play him for a few games. 

Wee man is fucking amazing.

I love him

Heed turned but he's fat and shite :lol:

Archived