Nae Morelos, nae party

King Jela

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

He is a magnificent wee mad bastard and I love him. 

Fucked with a few heads in the media tonight with that massive act of supreme sportsmanship 

Not according to Sutton who said that was ‘the good’ and his dive for the penalty was ‘the bad’. (Does that mean Sutton is ‘the ugly’?)

8 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Gerrard said start of the season his head had been turned by transfer speculation, didn't even play him for a few games. 

I thought everybody knew that Morelos wants to play in one of the bigger leagues?. It was widely reported that he had agreed personal terms with Lille and they put in several offers but didn't match what we wanted. After the move fell through, he look disinterested and unfit at the start of this season. This was not the first time this had happened. I'm amazed that people on here don't know this and seem even upset at the very suggestion that he has ambitions to play outside Scotland. And for those who didn't know that, I've got even more bad news for you, Gerrards a Liverpool supporter, now don't shoot the messenger!?

19 minutes ago, five stars said:

I thought everybody knew that Morelos wants to play in one of the bigger leagues?. It was widely reported that he had agreed personal terms with Lille and they put in several offers but didn't match what we wanted. After the move fell through, he look disinterested and unfit at the start of this season. This was not the first time this had happened. I'm amazed that people on here don't know this and seem even upset at the very suggestion that he has ambitions to play outside Scotland. And for those who didn't know that, I've got even more bad news for you, Gerrards a Liverpool supporter, now don't shoot the messenger!?

Hes played the sane sice day 1 this season that he did last night.

He actually set up the first goal of this season and he's ended up involved in 8 out of the 9 goals in this tie.

No bad for a fat, unfit, disinterested cunt.

Take yersel tae bed ffs

1 hour ago, 7PointsUntilRFC55 said:

Hes played the sane sice day 1 this season that he did last night.

He actually set up the first goal of this season and he's ended up involved in 8 out of the 9 goals in this tie.

No bad for a fat, unfit, disinterested cunt.

Take yersel tae bed ffs

He's played at the same level all season as he did last night? You seem utterly clueless about football if you believe that.

Morelos's performance last night was him back near his best, he's rarely reached that level this season.

He began this season knowwhere near the level of both fitness and performance that he began season 2019-20 with. This led to him being dropped from the team at one point.

1 hour ago, five stars said:

All that based on a failed bid 

Instead of being so desperate to be a mind reader and part time psychologist why don’t you just enjoy having such a brilliant player whose giving his all for our cause  and when he leaves, whenever that may be, be sad like the rest of us   

Who gives a fuck if he has aspirations to eventually move on to another club?

We all know what our model has to be going forward and we have nailed it with Morelos.

We paid 1 million pounds for him, he’s been a fantastic player for the club, he’ll leave as our record transfer sale and potentially as a back to back league champion if he decides to stay for one more season for a crack at the champions league.

Surely nobody can have any complaints with that?

I would say he is quite comfortably the most important signing we have made in my time following us, surpassed players like Laudrup**, Gascogine any addition Smith, McLeish or Advocaat made in terms of just how far he has helped move the club forward from where we were when he arrived.

He has been to us what Larsson was to them. 

**not saying he is a better player 

Archived