Nae Morelos, nae party

King Jela

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Smile said:

The problem is Morelos was actually coming onto a bit of form when he ending up missing three games it's just daft anyone defending him now as his actions are letting the team down.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the wee f***** but his performances used to make up for everything else. Now they don’t.

6 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

7 goals this season in the league. Laughable sitters every week, can’t pass it 5 yards, suspended at least twice a season. But you console yourself with the fact he might occasionally make space for others.

Cant pass 5 yards is just nonsense mate try keep it real 

6 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

7 goals this season in the league. Laughable sitters every week, can’t pass it 5 yards, suspended at least twice a season. But you console yourself with the fact he might occasionally make space for others.

What a load of mince other than the suspension bit.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

The problem is Morelos was actually coming onto a bit of form when he ending up missing three games it's just daft anyone defending him now as his actions are letting the team down.

Don't even think he was. Scoring at Aberdeen and then missing 2/3 sitters in the same game doesn't strike me as coming into form, it strikes me as he did well to get a goal. 

Morelos has been "1 goal is all he needs for his confidence" about 7 times this season. He's playing up top for a strong Rangers team so he will get some goals but he has not been up to it at all for the entire season unless you want to start adding up a good 15 minutes here and there. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Full house of Morelos haters in here now, it’s like a radar goes off and they all appear :lol: 

Expect him to be called cunts, Mongos etc anytime now.

Its embarrassing as fuck :lol:

That in rage at the mere hint we're better as a team with him playing and its like watching the shark attackers at Parkhead.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Full house of Morelos haters in here now, it’s like a radar goes off and they all appear :lol: 

Morelos is our best striker by a fuckin mile. Hope to fuck Defoe is fit for Killie game 

20 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye football fans that love their top striker bizarre as fuck. 😆

We all love our top striker but he alone took himself out this game today ans being the top striker he could have made the little bit of difference.

The starting line up was wrong but should have been enough regardless but sadly wasn’t.

ps you’re definitely in the running for  cult leader 😂

The guy cost a million pounds, he’s our top goalscorer in Europe and we’re a million time’s better when he’s up top.

Clowns who said we won’t miss him, we’ve Roofe and Itten have been shown up for what they are. Clueless.

Morelos is our best player by a fuckin country mile.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

We all love our top striker but he alone took himself out this game today ans being the top striker he could have made the little bit of difference.

The starting line up was wrong but should have been enough regardless but sadly wasn’t.

ps you’re definitely in the running for  cult leader 😂

Plenty on here want Morelos dropped even when he is available for Roofe or Itten.

Apparently they would offer more.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

every one of us want Morelos starting, on form and scoring but there’s no one else to blame for him being missing today apart from himself 

7 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Don't even think he was. Scoring at Aberdeen and then missing 2/3 sitters in the same game doesn't strike me as coming into form, it strikes me as he did well to get a goal. 

Morelos has been "1 goal is all he needs for his confidence" about 7 times this season. He's playing up top for a strong Rangers team so he will get some goals but he has not been up to it at all for the entire season unless you want to start adding up a good 15 minutes here and there. 

For me lately its as good as he's played this season so again it was daft of him to do what he did I think Morelos real problem is the teams obviously improved and he's stood still a fair bit so he has to work harder.

I'd prefer another striker next season as he will do the same every year while at us.

29 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Itten may be decent at holding up the ball but he ain't scoring 30 goals a season.

I don't know the answer to Morelos' stupidity but I do know his goals will be very hard to replace.

A good boot in the baws wouldn’t do any harm to sharpen up his ideas.

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Jesus Fucking Christ :lol: 

Saying Morelos is our best striker is one thing, saying he's our best player, in the context of the last year, is just laughable at this point. 

If Morelos is our best striker then currently it's the biggest weakness in the team, other than arguably Kent.

McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Jack and Roofe (RW) have all performed their positions far better than Morelos has at CF 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Plenty on here want Morelos dropped even when he is available for Roofe or Itten.

Apparently they would offer more.

At one point Roofe was on fire and there was an argument but Morelos was back on form recently and it’s sad that he’s missing due to his mad behaviour

Just now, Bad Robot said:

At one point Roofe was on fire and there was an argument but Morelos was back on form recently and it’s sad that he’s missing due to his mad behaviour

Roofe is a great team player but Hibs at home, St Johnstone on Wed and even today show he’s not a number 9.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Saying Morelos is our best striker is one thing, saying he's our best player, in the context of the last year, is just laughable at this point. 

If Morelos is our best striker then currently it's the biggest weakness in the team, other than arguably Kent.

McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Jack and Roofe (RW) have all performed their positions far better than Morelos has at CF 

The context of last year? Eh? 

No argument about it. Its Kent by a mile. 

Again, no argument. 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Morelos does not score enough goals now that's a problem when he's seen as the main striker. 

Archived