Nae Morelos, nae party

King Jela

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

No ones knocking him he got us the points against Aberdeen and Hibs its you that's slagging off Hagi and Itten yet both have gained us valuable points.

Bizarre as I pulled you up for talking absolute nonsense, good one.

I wasn't slagging them. I was being a sarcastic bastard because you made an absolutely nothing point when you took a day to reply to the op despite having already posted in the thread about 3 or 4 times with your pussy, passive aggressive posting style. 

So aye, bizarre guy. 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I wasn't slagging them. I was being a sarcastic bastard because you made an absolutely nothing point when you took a day to reply to the op despite having already posted in the thread about 3 or 4 times with your pussy, passive aggressive posting style. 

So aye, bizarre guy. 

It was a good post though, lets just agree I'm right here and move on:mutley:

• 2 weeks later...

I thought he looked really clever tonight if that makes sense some lovely little combinations with people, similar actually to the one-two he played for Kent’s goal. Loved his little dummy in the first half to Arfield as well. I’ll be having money on him scoring at Parkhead. 

There isn't many strikers out there who can play his role. Scouts love performances like tonight. Nobody in our sqaud bring others into play the way he does. His unselfish dropping deep and taking the ball into feet with a defender tight on him is excellent.

Thought his touch in getting the ball to Aribo for the first was outstanding. Seemed to go unnoticed by the commentary but without that we weren't getting the first. Plus, an old Alfredo would've tried to get to the ball and play around the keeper and try to fashion a chance for himself, unselfish and throwing himself on the line to get the ball to a team mate. Top quality Buff.

Archived