Scott Wright - Debut

cpm1979

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought we were at our best for the final 20 minutes today , with the introduction of Scott Wright playing a big part of that.  

Admittedly , a better final ball could have given Roofe a chance to score , but did enough for me to want to see him start a few games to get him used to our style for next season . 

He doesn't seem scared to run at players anyway. I thought when we signed him, and said at the time, think he will be a good player for us. Just a gut feeling, nothing more than that till he's had more game time. 

He spent a fair bit of time out through injury earlier in his career I believe, so may not have progressed as fast as he could have. 

19 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Should be starting, teams will be less inclined to double or triple up on Kent if they have a similar type of threat on the other side 

Done more today than Aribo has done all week 

Aye , the thought of Kent on one side and Wright on the other,  could be quite exciting.  

2 hours ago, RDB14 said:

Aribo is a much much better player than Scott Wright is at this moment in time.  Wright looks good but lacks a final product so far.

Aribo has all the talent needed, pity he doesnt have the heart, maybe being dropped will make him realise that showing up when we are pissing it at home to bottom 6 teams isnt what we only need

Id start davis and kamara as sitting mids, kent, hagi and wright at attacking mids in behind morelos next game

Archived