Scott Wright - Debut

cpm1979

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RDB14 said:

Aribo is a much much better player than Scott Wright is at this moment in time.  Wright looks good but lacks a final product so far.

I think Aribo doesn’t look interested anymore. Whilst Wright looks like he is. 

that’s the difference right there 

13 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aribo has all the talent needed, pity he doesnt have the heart, maybe being dropped will make him realise that showing up when we are pissing it at home to bottom 6 teams isnt what we only need

Id start davis and kamara as sitting mids, kent, hagi and wright at attacking mids in behind morelos next game

Sounds very exciting but won’t happen sadly, that could be a deadly front line 

He’s looked excellent in all the games he’s come on. I think Gerrard has always seen him more as a player for next season and is using this time to bed him into our style of play and get him bulked up and fitter. I think we’ll see more of him now the league is done but he’ll come into his own next season I feel. 

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I think Aribo doesn’t look interested anymore. Whilst Wright looks like he is. 

that’s the difference right there 

If there was any player I wouldn’t mind getting sold it would be Aribo. Never part of a midfield 3 and in my front 3 just doesn’t start

15 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

He’s looked excellent in all the games he’s come on. I think Gerrard has always seen him more as a player for next season and is using this time to bed him into our style of play and get him bulked up and fitter. I think we’ll see more of him now the league is done but he’ll come into his own next season I feel. 

This is exactly how I feel about Wright.

I think I will love him in the near future, very much.

Archived