Shaggers interview

ShaneRalfRoss

Fuck going into the changing room after that with Shagger. Exactly what should be said from a Rangers player and In my opinion captain. 

his interview was excellent, Gerrard’s too. Made a reference to the st mirren game. Last time he rotates like that. Zungu is done in my opinion 

That's why McGregor is a winner, honest with himself, accepts responsibility and points out the obvious, then works hard to understand and rectify it.  And also takes the hits for the team. 

I think a few of our younger players were missing that attitude today.

On the poor performance, commentator asks,

What do you put that down to ? 

Answer "I dunno" that creased me up.

He did then think it through and concluded it was a lack of a will to win. 

Folk suggesting he should be captain.

For honesty, spirit and attitude yes, but think he'd be challenging folk for fun, destroying referees with verbals and most foreign guys would not have a clue what he was on about. 

Was going to suggest he'd be first on our greatest ever goalkeeper characters list, but suddenly remembered we had two others, Goram.

Amiable and talented nutters the both of them.

10 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Folk suggesting he should be captain.

For honesty, spirit and attitude yes, but think he'd be challenging folk for fun, destroying referees with verbals and most foreign guys would not have a clue what he was on about. 

Was going to suggest he'd be first on our greatest ever goalkeeper characters list, but suddenly remembered we had two others, Goram.

Amiable and talented nutters the both of them.

I have always said he should been made captain before tav simply for his passion .

Getting that reaction from your keeper after you draw a game is exactly what a winning team needs. I just wish Tav had that kind of passion/mentality. I also hope balls were booted....including the gaffers. That team have been complacent for too long now.....today SHOULD be a fucking big wake up call. 

Love McGregor!! Had it not been for him, we would have lost today, and drawn mid week. 

2 hours ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

I have always said he should been made captain before tav simply for his passion .

I wanted it to be Arfield and have a long believe keepers can’t be captains as they’re mostly rooted at the back and outfield players can hide but now I would have no issue with him being the captain as he knows what it takes to become a winner 

Archived