• Last Reply

Back to the topic

Mcgregor

Tavernier Goldson Balogun Barasic 

Davis 

Jack                Aribo

Hagi                      Wright

Itten

Balagun in for Helander freshen it up at the back. Kent needs dropped and Wright giving a chance. Also Davis the maestro in  and Jack in to run the midfield.

3-0 this will be our bounce back game. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Orange and Blue said:

Back to the topic

Mcgregor

Tavernier Goldson Balogun Barasic 

Davis 

Jack                Aribo

Hagi                      Wright

Itten

Balagun in for Helander freshen it up at the back. Kent needs dropped and Wright giving a chance. Also Davis the maestro in  and Jack in to run the midfield.

3-0 this will be our bounce back game. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

I would go with this exact formation also. Changes things up enough while  keeping a good attacking force and having Davis running the midfield.No doubt Kent will start and continue to be frustrating as hell though.

Think the gaffer really needs to take a gamble on this one coz that frontline of Kent, Itten and Hagi just didnt work and left the big man isolated as expected.

Should have played Roofe while he could in that inside right position and we might have sneaked a result even though the midfield was stinking..

Just now, kirkiebear said:

If Defoe is fit I’d start him over Itten. Just feel this is going to be the kind of game we could do with Defoe’s intelligence in and around the box to get the breakthrough against what will likely being a stuffy defence. 

I’d play Itten and Defoe mate. Jermaine would feed off the big man I feel. 

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

I'm the same mate. Terrible result and the last second goal put me on a downer 

Totally. I think other than the results, the biggest disappointment/concern for me with both the Motherwell and Hamilton games was that we then had a weeks’ break before the next game.

Both games were a real opportunity to ‘empty the tank’, press like fuck, rack up some goals, enjoy ourselves and then have a week to recover.

The fact we were so far off it/barely turned up sadly doesn’t fill me with as much confidence as others going into Saturday.

Absolutely depressed only being 18 points clear unbeaten with a +20 goal difference in the middle of February having won both Old Firms while having conceded 1 goal at Ibrox

Might go jump off a bridge to be honest can’t believe we’ve allowed the best football squad the world has ever seen to go on a run against cannon fodder and end the dream of 55

Gerrard out, shut the place down, we’ve thrown it away

54 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Been on a real downer since Sunday at 145pm tbh. Can't shake it out my system. Only Rangers Winning on Saturday will sort me lol.

In the cold light of day, we are still in a fantastic, never thought possible position.

Just please don't fuck this up Rangers.😢😢

It'll be fine, stop worrying my man Stevie's got us #55

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The problem is, we all want to get over line right away. Unfortunately, we have to wait a little longer. A win on Saturday will help to quell the anxiety amongst some supporters.

We win on Saturday I’m back to being 100% confident. That performance at Hamilton and the late goal just put so much doubt in my mind , rightly or wrongly 😅

13 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

We win on Saturday I’m back to being 100% confident. That performance at Hamilton and the late goal just put so much doubt in my mind , rightly or wrongly 😅

I think we have became so used to winning, and recently winning ugly, that Sunday was a WTF moment. 

I also hate losing late goals, it's a kick in the guts, with no time to respond.

It put alot of doubt in my mind and mega anxiety, but it's just because we are so close to the prize.

Add in the mhanky mob winning 3 in a row, the SFA debacle over suspensions etc etc, has increased that fear.

A win on Saturday will be the right medicine for the above.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Add in the mhanky mob winning 3 in a row, the SFA debacle over suspensions etc etc, has increased that fear.

This for me is whats bugging me the most, it just reeks that the scum are putting a run together the exact same time our boys are getting suspended via re-refereeing. 

A win is whats needed just to really press on and calm nerves then we can look forward to having Morelos back the following game, a bit of european football and then another win. 

Just to get it over the line with no more worries would be a dream, its the anticipation thats killing me, so close yet feels so far away. I dont think 5 games have felt this long before!

6 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

This for me is whats bugging me the most, it just reeks that the scum are putting a run together the exact same time our boys are getting suspended via re-refereeing. 

A win is whats needed just to really press on and calm nerves then we can look forward to having Morelos back the following game, a bit of european football and then another win. 

Just to get it over the line with no more worries would be a dream, its the anticipation thats killing me, so close yet feels so far away. I dont think 5 games have felt this long before!

Yes their Dubai Covid trick (In collusion with SPFL / SFA) didn't work. So they have thought up another scheme to derail us.

Archived