***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

the only time he did anything for us was the last few games then claimed all the glory  we dont need him  killie is his level

lafferty was always unbelievable after the split 😂 get him signed 😎

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hopefully they get relegated 

I agree fully 👍 they are a fucking shambles of a club and developed a hatred that Steve clark created but then went on to cry in a press conference about the old firm and bigotry. Any club with plastic pitches need fucking gone 👍 if the smaller clubs can afford grass then so can the clubs in spl

17 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

I agree fully 👍 they are a fucking shambles of a club and developed a hatred that Steve clark created but then went on to cry in a press conference about the old firm and bigotry. Any club with plastic pitches need fucking gone 👍 if the smaller clubs can afford grass then so can the clubs in spl

I've never understood why the plastic pitches never fall under the "sporting integrity" banner (well I do). It gives Kilmarnock, Hamilton and Livingston an advantage on the park as well as an advantage financially.

Being able to rent out your pitch and not pay for the upkeep gives them a financial advantage over the likes of St Mirren, St Johnstone, Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee United. It  articifically, excuse the pun, pulls them closer or ahead of these other sides.

It's something you rarely see brought up!

21 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

It should be a requirement to have a grass pitch in the top flight.

I remember years ago stadiums had to meet criteria before they could play. Why a lot of clubs ground shared etc. 

32 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Yes he does. We've missed a trick there, would have been great cover for us until the end of the season.

Just hope that it doesn't bite us,on the arse tomorrow 

Nah mate, he wasn't very good second time around. However, I always have a soft spot for the daft cunt.

37 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Yes he does. We've missed a trick there, would have been great cover for us until the end of the season.

:lol:

Oh fuck me. He was woeful the last time he was here and wasn’t that great the first time either, just had a neck for scoring goals near the end of the season 

42 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We'll have 1 game where we don't have our 1st and 2nd choice strikers. Its not ideal, but it hardly seems reasonable cause for panicking to the point we're signing Lafferty for a third stint.

48 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

No from me, didn't bother his arse last time in the end.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

:lol:

Aye that's what we should have done, gave a third chance to that useless streak of pish.

See this "he scores goals at the end of a season" pish, he's scored 4 goals at 3 clubs since he left us.

Archived