***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Yes he does. We've missed a trick there, would have been great cover for us until the end of the season.

Just hope that it doesn't bite us,on the arse tomorrow 

No mate, we’ve missed nothing here. He’s nowhere near our strikers or what we need. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, 2daludaludalu said:

Does anyone know if Rangers TV has been sorted out, after that shambles when we played st Johnstone?

i bought rangers tv for the st johnstone game and it was brilliant not a single problem  i bought it the other day for tmor and dont anticipate any problems

Watching these games is fucking torture at the moment, I'm trying to stay positive and tick them off one by one, but the fuckers come along far too slow, waiting and waiting for the next one is seriously damaging to your health, I don't think I've ever been so stressed out watching The Rangers over the years, and btw, that's a lot of fucking years, so come on The Rangers get fucking right intae them tomorrow and bring back the three points, then onto the next one.

1 hour ago, billscott said:

i bought Rangers tv for the st johnstone game and it was brilliant not a single problem  i bought it the other day for tmor and dont anticipate any problems

I've been watching it through my season ticket all season without any problem, however for the st Johnstone game it didn't even come on.  I know a lot of other people were the same.  Hopefully its sorted for tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Just win tomorrow Rangers and stop fucking with my mental health 😉👍

Fucking mental how this club effects you though :lol: 

A win and my mood will be on cloud 9.

Mrs always says " I take it Rangers won then when i have a spring in my step "

5 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Fucking buzzing for this game tomorrow. In about these bastards from the first whistle Rangers and get the 3 points. Hello hello....

Wish i felt the way you are.

I am a bag of fucking nerves.

Could not give a fuck about a scrappy win 3pts is a fucking must.

3 hours ago, billscott said:

i bought Rangers tv for the st johnstone game and it was brilliant not a single problem  i bought it the other day for tmor and dont anticipate any problems

I thought the cunts might have made an announcement saying what went wrong and if it had been sorted. This is kind of thing a SLO should be on top of but then fans are way down the list of priorities at ibrox.

12 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Hope to fuck he doesn’t have one eye on Antwerp. Strongest team and 3 fucking points. 
League over Europa every day of the week 

Yeah fuck Antwerp, couldn't care less, the League is all that matters to me, and starts by playing strongest 11 v Kilmarnock tomorrow 

4 hours ago, Teamgers said:

Watching these games is fucking torture at the moment, I'm trying to stay positive and tick them off one by one, but the fuckers come along far too slow, waiting and waiting for the next one is seriously damaging to your health, I don't think I've ever been so stressed out watching The Rangers over the years, and btw, that's a lot of fucking years, so come on The Rangers get fucking right intae them tomorrow and bring back the three points, then onto the next one.

Mate this has been the most stress free season (purely footballwise and as a football fan oviously) that I can remember. We're cruising the league. Our current form is less of a slump and more that we've taken our foot off the gas since it has now become a foregone conclusion.

15 wins out of 15 at Ibrox so far. If we win tomorrow we can literally draw each and every one of our remaining 9 games and win the league no matter what happens elsewhere. That's how close we are. Enjoy it mate.

Archived