***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

9 hours ago, Dickie said:

I thought the cunts might have made an announcement saying what went wrong and if it had been sorted. This is kind of thing a SLO should be on top of but then fans are way down the list of priorities at ibrox.

I've just bought today's game, do they send you a link when they are going live? or do you just log into your Rangers TV account?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I've just bought today's game, do they send you a link when they are going live? or do you just log into your Rangers TV account?

I get the home games as a season ticket holder and just log on about 30mins before kick off . Might just be the same for individual games. 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Haven't done the single match purchase in a while but last I did there was a separate "live" link that takes you to the flash player.

24 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Big day today. Any kind of a win and we move to just needing 4 wins from our last 9 games to land 55.

I will take a 1-0 but I think we will win with more to spare than that.

We need 16 points as it stands.. it’s not any five wins from the 10. Tried to tell you this

2 hours ago, theblueskyeman said:

Arfield back in the squad?

I’d say yes but note sure if he will be involved more than 10-20 minutes. 

So happy to have him back and looking forward to see him in the starting line up again.

We need to be exerting our ability to the full today and putting these cunts to the sword, along with every cunt that crosses our path over the next 9 games. I want goals, I want records, I want it over the line pronto. Let’s fuckin do this Rangers :UK:

Really want us to go out and bare our teeth today,i hope the players are pissed off after last week and want to put it right today

Got quoted by a shithouse for predicting 0-3 last weekend and told to get my head out the clouds, so this week i'm going for 4-0and a dominant performance 

Kiliie are shite and we need to get into them from the 1st whistle

1 minute ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Really want us to go out and bare our teeth today,i hope the players are pissed off after last week and want to put it right today

Got quoted by a shithouse for predicting 0-3 last weekend and told to get my head out the clouds, so this week i'm going for 4-0and a dominant performance 

Kiliie are shite and we need to get into them from the 1st whistle

Plenty reasons apart from the obvious title to do exactly the above.

Filth winning, SFA cunts, suspensions and Hamilton game.

And the fact that killie are wankers.

Players need to stand fucking up today.

Archived