***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’m getting the impression that you might not be a fan of this referee. :lol:

See tbh mate i get that fact the refs are an absolute joke and it wouldn’t bother me as much if he had reffed the exact same style during the week but the changes in his style and just general demeanour has pissed me right off

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

I'd like to see him getting a run of games. Has so much potential.

Think once players get used to playing with him and spot some the runs he’s making or positions where he’s asking for the ball he’ll be quality for us 

Ability and hunger is certainly there from him 

Just now, Brubear said:

SG pre match interview suggested the opposite. He will only bring Arfield on if we are chasing the game. If game won Arfield not going to be risked. 

missed that. fair enough. likely wont see him thursday then

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We have dominated and played good football with their keeping having to make a cracking save to stop Kents shot.

Im not sure what else folk expect here, we are on top and playing goot attacking football. 

The expectations that people have for our performances are borderline insane sometimes.

It seems like if we don’t win every game by a few clear goals and create about 15 chances in the process then we have played shite. 

Too many people seem who think real football is like a game of FIFA these days where players can have it all their own, go flat out, create chances at will and never show fatigue or tire.

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The rage and anger that some express towards our own is something I will never get my head around.

I get it for some that have wronged the fans or the club, Goram and the likes, but so many get it in the neck for no reason at all. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

The expectations that people have for our performances are borderline insane sometimes.

It seems like if we don’t win every game by a few clear goals and create about 15 chances in the process then we have played shite. 

Too many people seem who think real football is like a game of FIFA these days where players can just go flat out, create chances at will and never show fatigue or tire.

I struggle to accept these fans were about in the days of Walters two spells where we had games like today every other week...but were winning trophies. 

Maybe it's a new generation or something but it's utterly ridiculous non the less. 

Archived