***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! 4 to go!

I saw glimpses today that we could be getting back to our best. When we play one-touch football we are dangerous.

Davis was class and that was Joe Aribo's best performance in ages although I don't know why he had to take a touch. Just shoot!

Wright looks better than Jones & Barker so far.

Can't wait for Thursday and Europe now. 😀

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Aribo and Kent are doing my tits in. That miss by Aribo was a fucking disgrace. Thry strike me as great players, but when it comes to being winners, they are shite bags.

If anyone wants to argue that fact, your welcome.

They’ve played most games and we are top of the league by 21 pts, on their way to becoming winners.

2 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Davis immense again. Another 90 mins under the belt for Jack and some strike. Better from Tav and Aribo. Wright showing promise. Morelos back to give us options. Another 3 points and on to the next one. 

Davis has been outstanding this season. I can’t be alone in wishing he was a few years younger

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

We dominated the game from start to finish and Kilmarnock never even had a shot on target. 

It was far better than last weekend.

Ok maybe a bit harsh, midfield was better but front players nowhere near good enough, good job Morelos and Roofe are back on Thursday 

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Aribo and Kent are doing my tits in. That miss by Aribo was a fucking disgrace. Thry strike me as great players, but when it comes to being winners, they are shite bags.

If anyone wants to argue that fact, your welcome.

totally agree. they've been pish. 

Night and day from last week. Totally controlled that from start to finish. We could be more clinical and some really poor refereeing today but a good day at the office. Arfield back, Jack back to his best, Itten’s touch superb and Wright looking good. What’s not to like. 

After an hour we looked a little bit nervy, but Killie had nothing in goal so probably easier at game than watching in the gaff.

Thought midfield were good but my MOM was Goldson, solid in everything he did and never gave them a sniff.

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That was easy. 

Missed some sitter but was never in doubt. 

The shitebags on here need to have a word with themselves, some don't deserve this team or season. 

a little harsh. considering the importance of this season.

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Yet we’re heading towards the league at a canter 

Would always be a spell of things not going all our own way yet still picking up the points 

I don't believe what I read on here at times. Did someone honestly bring up that stat as some sort of negative despite 4 wins from the title and a win today? 

What the actual fuck are some folk on 

Just now, siamthedanger said:

3 points and another clean sheet added. Maybe a wee favour from St Johnstone tomorrow, who knows..

No chance. If a saints player gets anywhere near a scum forward as that guy did to tav it will be a penalty and red card. They have had 2 softer penalties in the last couple of games

Well manager professional performance, where we were always in complete control.

Big Allan won't have too much to shout about to them after this game, he could've had a cup of coffee or two.

I've said it near enough every game, but what a fucking season Davis is having!  Him and big Allan have done it already, know what it takes to be champions.

Could easily have been 3, but we controlled the whole game. 

That said, thank fuck Morelos is back next game, well missed.

BillyG raging there wasn't an extra time equaliser so he could go 'lol' like he did last week, then overdone it with the post match 55esque comments!

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I could not give a fuck as long as we win (despite what I should and ball during the game).

I thought from 45 - 60 minutes we played some really nice stuff but have been struggling to take our chances to kill off games.

Hopefully Morelos being back will help, I'd also give Wright a start next weekend. 

Who’d you take out Hagi?

Just now, The Godfather said:

Acting like spoilt wee plebs because we don't score 4 goals. It's pathetic 

Fuck seeing these posts in a competitive season, the amount of shit the bed posts since last weekend has been nothing short than an embarrassment. 

Support the fucking club and stop posting doom and gloom panic merchant pish

Call it superstition, paranoia, worry whatever. Some people are simply no wanting to celebrate until it's mathematically impossible. Doesn't make them any less of a fan. This season means more than any other season ever in some people's eyes and it gets to them. Just let people have their own fucking opinion or coping mechanisms without saying they're no fans. That's fucking moronic.

Archived